Search Forum

I have been.......

701 - 725 by 2160
11 years ago
Dalmajen:
Cincy....since yesterday, when I looked at your new pictures, of your new perfumes and scarves) I have been trying to remember the red white and blue silk scarf, with the gold tassel print) It is driving me crazy!! I am sure I had this scarf!! Please explain it to me, to jog my fading memory!!! Rolling Eyes thanks Dear!!

LOL I have been wondering the same thing. I have seen this scarf somewhere recently. Maybe I saw it around Digs neck when she showed a photo of her in her alblum. I know it is a silk scarf, the tag has been removed. It measures 34x34. Let me know if you find out anything.
11 years ago
It is some sort of designer scarf....but just cannot think which one! It was very popular years ago...(I think) hope someone can solve this....I can't damn well sleep when I am trying to remember something!!! Why did you pick that particular scarf?
11 years ago
Dalmajen it was in a lot that I bought in a estate sale along with the perfumes and Paper mache trays, all vintage as far as I know.
I will ask Dig if she knows the brand I'm thinking Gucci or Chanel.
11 years ago
I thought that too...but just had a thought...perhaps Pierre Cardin. Going to look at designer scarves now, on google. I even thought it could have been an airline Co. scarf....but we will solve it soon...I Hope!! Wink I have looked at Chanel....but it must have the C logo on it..or Chanel written on it, as it looks similar with the gold chain design...it's not Cardin...or Dior either. I have to go on duty now, so can't search anymore...but hopefully someone will remember it, and let us know....
11 years ago
Could very well be a Cartier. They use the gold tassel design! Ran out of time, but look up Cartier vintage scarves....it may very well be that!!
11 years ago
Thanks for helping, I am off to search now. Cool
11 years ago
I thought it was Hermes? They use the tassel and gold chain motifs quite a bit. Idea
11 years ago
Thanks Cryptic will go check that out.

I have been eating Apple Cobbler. Ummmmmm so good, now I have to go for my walk. Yesterday I saw another snake, same kind black racer but in a different location, he was moving so fast I didn't get a picture. Who cares right? Razz
I did see our local alligator and snapped a far away Surprised picture. he is on my alblum , you can barely see his head stuck up out the water.
11 years ago
11 years ago
I have been think Hermes and adding my photo back to my album.
11 years ago
That Gordon Ramsey!!....he is F****n one tough guy! Wink But, he is so RIGHT!! Love that show!! He is a bit heavy on the F**K word....but it is not easy working in the Restaurant trade!!!! As for the scarf....I thought Hermes as well...but it will just have to be searched!!
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
You're right, Dalmajen, Gordon is one tough, straight-talking guy.

I have been practicing a yoga routine, it is tough. Guess I'd better stick with my beginner DVDs.

I have been making sangria to go with our dinner tonight. The weather is perfect for eating outdoors.

I have been wondering if the Perfume Gods have smiled on me this week. I ordered one bottle of a middle eastern perfume and received two! I contacted the company and reported the mistake, but they have yet to get back to me about returning it.

Let us know the results Dlane, would be super good if they let you keep it. My fingers are X for you. Cool
11 years ago
I have been wondering who sent me these Chanel and Lutens fromSurrender To Chance. Very Happy
11 years ago
SurprisedSurprisedSurprised Woohoooooooo the perfume gods are at work. SurprisedSurprisedSurprised
11 years ago
I have been taking picture of the lovely old Oak trees on my walking trail today. Here they are if you want to see.

www.parfumo.com/Users/Cincy/Photo_Album
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been taking picture of the lovely old Oak trees on my walking trail today. Here they are if you want to see.

www.parfumo.com/Users/Cincy/Photo_Album

I have been inclined to name that tree Your Majesty.

@Diane, them there perfume Gods sure are busy around here. She finally confessed, her name is Getheetoanunnery.
11 years ago
I have been at the Airport, on Departure duty) The Arrivals flight will be delayed by 3 or more hours tonight, because of an Airline strike, here, in Croatia...Damn them! Why do they have to strike now, just when the season is starting, and we exist on Tourism...They could of even done it in March..before the season got rolling!! Crying or Very sad Thyings are not easy here, as it is. Hope it's over soon, or we will start losing valued customers!! Glad we solved that scarf mystery! I was going crazy yesterday! I know I had that scarf years ago. I need a huge glass of the lovely Sangria!! Wink
11 years ago
I have been smitten with my new fragrance gift PG02. I think I have the giggles now.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
(Wait, what happened to the NO BUY, you bad girl! I've been bad, too. but not as bad as some.)

I have been looking forward to a visit in June.
Fells Point, here we come!

No buy going strong. It was a gift!
701 - 725 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to