Search Forum

Favorite Gadgets

Favorite Gadgets 11 years ago
My favorite gadgets are my iPad, iPod, iMac, Samsung Galaxy, George Foreman grill, and my Crock Pot. Oh and I love Corning Ware.

Duct tape comes in handy quite often as well.

What gadgets do you use to " get the job done" around the house.

I could use a robot that cleans if anybody knows one???
11 years ago
I used to have cast iron pans and a food processor too. I wonder what happened to those things? Maybe I lost them in a move? They could be in the attack, still packed Embarassed
11 years ago
My Kindle. I drag it around with me everywhere I go.

My Parlux hair dryer. Don't judge the company by their fragrances, because their hair dryers are excellent.

The barbeque grill. Men love cooking with fire and primitive implements, so mine is worth its weight in gold.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
The barbeque grill. Men love cooking with fire and primitive implements, so mine is worth its weight in gold.

I really must make time to get me one of those...a grill.
11 years ago
I love my Kindle as well. Worth every penny spent.

I'm addicted to my PC. I owned a laptop in the past, but it didn't last as long as my desktop.
11 years ago
Favorite gadgets include my Samsung Exhibit II phone, my iced tea maker, my French press, and my dishwasher, even if I do have to roll it to the sink to use it.
11 years ago
My post is similar to Dlane, my husband is a timesaver. Wink

Takes care of the trash, runs down the street for groceries.
I also love my cast iron Griswold (sp) dutch oven, so black and shiny from years of use.

My swiffer and I get along fine for my hardwood floors. My favorite is my LG washing machine.
11 years ago
Our bbq smoker, our all-in-one desktop computers with 24" monitors, my iPad and iPhone.

I won't classify my husband as a gadget, but he is most certainly my Handy Man.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmFtwwCOmmo
11 years ago
I can't believe I forgot to include my dishwasher. I used to have a nice pressure cooker but I need anew one of those. I also love my wireless printer, I can send an email from my phone and the document is already printer when I get home.
11 years ago
How could I forget Sirius! I've discovered a ton of great songs on the '70s and '80s channels.
11 years ago
This time of year my pitchfork is my favorite gadget. My pruners and weeders come close in second and third.
Last edited by Digindirt on 26.04.2013, 02:42; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Cryptic: do you live on a farm? A pitchfork is a serious tool.

Dlane dear put the wine away, Dig has the pitchfork and she is using it for her plants. I think she is anyway, unless she is taking it to work. Shocked
11 years ago
How do you know I don't have a pitchfork? Laughing
11 years ago
d3tn233v01gkf3.cloudfront.net/images/pms.jpg

I am having second thoughts Cryptic, maybe you do. LaughingLaughingLaughing
11 years ago
Cincy:

Ha!
11 years ago
Cincy:

Twisted EvilLaughing
11 years ago
Ill be using my little red wagon this weekend to collect plants at the mothers day sale I volunteer at every year. My little red wagon never fails me, I just need a Big Red Wagon.
11 years ago
OXO measuring cups! They come in sizes from 4 cups down to 2 ounces and have a slanted interior face with metric and imperial measure so you can look down into the cup while measuring rather than from the side. The handle is ergonomically hefty with a rubber grip and rests on the countertop to provide added stability.

The tiny 2 ounce cup is great for making cocktails because it has the same slanted interior but indicates measurements ounces and tablespoons. Now I can get precisely intoxicated!

I don't feel I'm doing the description justice so here's a pic. Who knew you could get so excited over measuring cups! Shocked

Last edited by Greysolon on 18.05.2013, 14:57; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Grey I have them and use them for my cocktails. Love them.

Here's to ya! *Hic*
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Favorite Gadgets
Jump to