Search Forum

I have been.......

776 - 800 by 2160
11 years ago
Cincy:
Mike do you make cold process soap, hobby or selling Confused:

I am an exclusively hobby soaper at this point. I do cold process, hot process, and liquid soaping. I also make a lot of my own cleaning products from the soap bases.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Liquor is also being served. Idea

Liquor and donuts, Yum?
11 years ago
Are you saying that doesn't work for you? Laughing Good. More for me. Very Happy
11 years ago
You're so kind! I would've enjoyed the peace and quiet if I were you. Wink
11 years ago
I have been sleeping. Shocked
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Do you recall Dolby's recent post--"I like sleeping, it's like death without the commitment" (with a picture of Grumpy Cat in the background).

Laughing

Dolbys stumper Dolbys stumper Dolbeys stumper. Where is the crying fox Confused:
11 years ago
I have been burning broken bridges. Twisted Evil
11 years ago
Oh Oh, Dig reading between the lines.
11 years ago
For your haters, Dig:
11 years ago
Thanks! I think our friend Dig should use it as her avatar *elsewhere* ...
11 years ago
Don't be so subtle Crytic. Next time post a Large photo with a Giant pig on a Little red wagon, ( that way your message will be obvious) Wink
11 years ago
Digindirt:
burning broken bridges
.. isn't that kind of redundant? (non-native alarm)

I have been admiring your new avatar, Dig.
11 years ago
I have... a holiday today, I and all Bulgarians! May 24th - the Day of the Bulgarian enlightenment and culture, of the Bulgarian alphabet.

May 24th is the most loved of all holidays - this is the most beautiful and cheerful holiday in Bulgaria! Celebration of youth, hope, spring, beauty, and above all - of the Culture! Celebration of the speech, the spirituality, the literature and the science.
May 24th is the summary of the respect that Bulgarians feel for the deeds of the bulgarian saint brothers Kiril and Metodii, their students and the generations of educated men after them.

May 24th is a very personal holiday for each Bulgarian, bringing up the memory of the first letter he learned and the last book that stirred emotions in him.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I've been thinking of WolfM and his special holiday. Thanks for sharing this with us, Wolf. Now I'm curious to read a bit of Bulgarian history.

Have a grand day!

+1 from me too, Wolf! Wish the US had such a day...
11 years ago
I have been tearing (what's left of) my hair out over this stupid server issue at work. UGH.
11 years ago
Thanks WolfM for sharing your history with us and wishing you a good time on your holiday. Fun fun fun.

I have been to the pool and in the pool. Boys will be boys. Shocked The water was cold for awhile. Yes, Dlane had sunscreen on floppy hat and sunglasses. The Cabana Boys were so excited they had the golf carts decorated with buoys, hats and a palm tree.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Don't be so subtle Crytic. Next time post a Large photo with a Giant pig on a Little red wagon, ( that way your message will be obvious) Wink

Oops! I thought of you when I saw the red wagon and kind of disregarded the pig. Maybe this would work better? It plays up the mommy angle! You and Little Dig are looking kind of pale and wan, though. :/

11 years ago
Wolf, Balgaria e welikolepna strana.

Mike, that's maddening, especially when you want to play on the internet on company time. Wink

Cincy, I'm jealous.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Wolf, Balgaria e welikolepna strana.

Mike, that's maddening, especially when you want to play on the internet on company time. Wink

Cincy, I'm jealous.

It's maddening because I have real work to do, and the reporting system is leaving me dead in the water repeatedly. This is my sanity.
776 - 800 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to