Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

501 - 525 by 1338
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I've embiggened Dlane's photo. Hope nobody minds.

Is this Extase Latin Fever Man?
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
Nope, try again. Cool
11 years ago
Dolby:
MiaVonTrost:
Use the old-fashioned way:
Mia, you are the queen of succinct! Bravo!
Wink
My immaculate German communication style. Not to your liking? Wink
Last edited by MiaTrost on 29.05.2013, 06:46; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Hip hop hibby
11 years ago
MiaVonTrost:
My immaculate German communication style. Not to your liking? Wink
Oh it is, it is. Here I was with all my "you click this, and you click that", whilst you came along with a much better set of instructions. Very Happy
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
Cryptic:
I've embiggened Dlane's photo. Hope nobody minds.

WRONG It is nice to see you are out of the corner Flac. Razz
11 years ago
11 years ago
11 years ago
Ahaha Dlane ... Okay ... Dolby to the rescue.
11 years ago
First, excuse me, girls, to invading into the girls space!
I would like to help Dlane, but can also be useful for others.

Dlane, usually images are manipulated with some software, after being downloaded to your computer. Below I will explain this way also, and why he is not the most appropriate in the case.
In my opinion - the best would be to find the same image in a larger size directly from the web - surely, such almost always exist.
The two easiest ways are:
- can use Google >search-Images, with keyword/s - if there is something specific in the title or content of the image. So you can find the source of the image; you can define what size to look for (very large-large-medium... etc);
- there is another search engine, very powerful and useful, searches the web for similar images and a visual. Here:

www.tineye.com/

just copy/paste in the right search field the address of the image that you've found and it will search for similar of your. For example, that the result of the image, inspired girls here:
www.tineye.com/search/dbc7cf08a48126fa846b3909 562280cafe1b9249/?pluginver=opera-1.0

You have options to sort by best match or size... I think this is the best way.

Now - for resizing... The main thing is that there is always, absolutely always the image quality deteriorate, to the point of become unusable. (excluding CSI and Horatio - they're wizards, help them elves and leprechaun's) Laughing
On your computer you could manipulate the image as you wish (you first need to download the image to your computer, of course), but since I don't even know of what OS you use - will limit myself to the fact that each software at least has this functionality - search at the interface of the program "Edit" >- "Resize image", or something like that. But we are entering a very broad topic and will stop here, as I said - it's not the best way, it's appropriate to the opposite - size reduction.
The same options offering and some image hosting sites, like imgur.com/ or www.flickr.com/
When upload a image, they have offer the option for editing, but again the same - deterioration in the quality.

I'm sorry, very very sorry for a long and boring post. I am ready to delete it immediately if it annoys you Embarassed

11 years ago
WolfM:
First, excuse me, girls, to invading into the girls space!

Hey WolfM, this is not only the girls' space Very Happy ... We love boys... the more the merrier, don't we girls? Wink
11 years ago
11 years ago
Is that a dance?
11 years ago
Cincy:
Is that a dance?

Laughing
Yep Cincy, I think it's called classical ballet or something.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Yahoo! You bet.

Now I don't know why, but I quite fancy being a sofa today.
Such weird ideas cross my mind sometimes ... Confused
11 years ago
Dolby:
Dlane1953:
Yahoo! You bet.

Now I don't know why, but I quite fancy being a sofa today.
Such weird ideas cross my mind sometimes ... Confused
Yes, especially THAT sofa, in the above pics! Wink
11 years ago
Dalmajen:
Yes, especially THAT sofa, in the above pics! Wink
Fine, you can have the sofa. I'll take the bloke. Very Happy
11 years ago
MiaVonTrost:
Fine, you can have the sofa. I'll take the bloke. Very Happy
Ahahaha ... You crafty so and so ... Nice one! Wink
11 years ago
Laughing No fighting over the himbo, ladies.
11 years ago
You all can have him I am to old he would kill me. Shocked Sofa or no sofa. Sad
501 - 525 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to