Search Forum

I have been.......

1176 - 1200 by 2160
11 years ago
I have been missing everyone!! Got home from my job, last Sunday, with a damn chest virus thing, and still am not right yet. Very weak, and no energy. A bit run down I think, after a hectic 3 months of work. Looking after the grand kids now, and helping by cooking lunches, so not much time for the lovely things in life...like fragrances!! Haven't worn any perfume for 10 days now...I have been thinking...perhaps too old for the old tourist job!!! (Till Sept., that is) Wink
11 years ago
Hope you feel better soon sweetie Dalmajen. Look for the rain I sent the cabana boys to you too. Laughing
11 years ago
Thanks Girls!! You have cheered me up! Hopefully I will be sipping some wonderful cocktails by next week!! I have been dreaming of Mojito's....
11 years ago
I have been crawling through the window of the garage in order to get the door open because the remote wouldn't work. All because Mr. Cryptic got an attack of cabin fever when he realized he wouldn't be going anywhere this morning. Rolling Eyes I have splinters in my hands and very little skin left on my back, but at least he stopped yowling like a feral cat. Does anyone else live in an old house where something's always breaking? Fun.
11 years ago
Huh! Cryptic was going commando Razz

I have been wondering if we will have a party on the 100 page of the quiz. Cryptic was it you who was in charge of the party when we hit 50 Confused:

I am posting the question here I know better then to ask the question on the quiz game. I can hear Flac now.

CINCY STAY ON TRACK

I have to stay in his good graces to get a ride in his new car.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Huh! Cryptic was going commando Razz

Oh boy, I was wondering, "how does she know THAT?" and then I read Cryptic's post. Embarassed

I live in a fairly old building. The fire alarms go off at random when there isn't a fire.
11 years ago
Glad things are getting back to normal gradually for you Dalmajen.
@ Cryptic, I love big old houses.

I have been editing a video I made for a guy at work and his new dog.
11 years ago
I don't but Dig does. Very Happy I don't have many skills at all. Sad
11 years ago
I figured after all my efforts Mr. Cryptic would grab his golf sticks and zoom off, but no. He sat down and read the newspaper. Confused

I love old houses too, Dig. I'm just not crazy about all the upkeep.
11 years ago
Cincy:
I don't but Dig does. Very Happy I don't have many skills at all. Sad

I don't have many skills, I DO have am iMac. The computer does all the work.

I have been trying to get out to buy some new school clothes.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I figured after all my efforts Mr. Cryptic would grab his golf sticks and zoom off, but no. He sat down and read the newspaper. Confused

Laughing
11 years ago
Actually, I realized that there was something better
11 years ago
WolfM you are so much fun. Laughing
11 years ago
I have been baking lemon cream cheese pies. Yummmmmm
11 years ago
Hurray ...my first spritz of perfume, and first glass of wine..this evening ..feeling dizzy and so happy that I am still able to do both! What a wonderful world...now I'm getting bloody carried away..hope I will be really better tomorrow.
1176 - 1200 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to