Search Forum

Quotes.....

201 - 225 by 401
11 years ago
"Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations."

---Albert Einstein
11 years ago
"Once you hate someone, everything they do is offensive. 'Ugh, Look at that bitch, eating those crackers like she owns the place!'"

---Unknown
11 years ago
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion."

Sir Francis Bacon
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
"Once you hate someone, everything they do is offensive. 'Ugh, Look at that bitch, eating those crackers like she owns the place!'"

---Unknown

Gah! So true.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Perfume is like cocktails without the hangover, like chocolate without the calories, like an affair without tears, like a vacation from which you never have to come back.”
Marian Bendeth

Never heard that one before...love it Smile
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
(Some have commented that having no hopes might be a bad thing...

To hope is exhausting to death;
living in hope is like a daily nightmare - falling, in anticipation of the bottom, which does not come... but upside
... or to live in fear.
11 years ago
Speaking of fear.

He who fears he shall suffer, already suffers what he fears.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Speaking of fear.

He who fears he shall suffer, already suffers what he fears.

oh, yes. I wish I'd learned earlier in life that worrying about shit that hasn't happened yet won't make it any less likely to happen or not happen.
11 years ago
"Some things I think are very conservative, or very liberal. I think when someone falls into one category for everything, I'm very suspicious. It doesn't make sense to me that you'd have the same solution to every issue."

---Louis C. K.
11 years ago
I agree with that quote Dulce. Wink
11 years ago
"When someone hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge and get over it."
11 years ago
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

---Mark Twain
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

---Mark Twain

Amen.
11 years ago
Albert Einstein was quite the verbal treasure trove. I had no idea.

“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.”

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”

“Never memorize something that you can look up.”
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Albert Einstein was quite the verbal treasure trove. I had no idea.

“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.”

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”

“Never memorize something that you can look up.”

Nice
11 years ago
Quoting by memory:

"Everyone knows that something is impossible, until someone ignorant appears who does not know that it is impossible, and makes it"

A.Einstein
201 - 225 by 401
Notify about new comments
Jump to