Search Forum

I have been.......

1376 - 1400 by 2160
11 years ago
I have been a bum all day today. I ate leftover chicken and some fresh corn on the cob. I set up the playstation to connect to the internet which was a little nerve wrecking. I did some cleaning today, laundry, bills, and a teeny tiny bit of paperwork. This much work requires a drowning in Magie Noire Huile. BBL after I'm all fresh and clean and reeking of overindulgence Laughing
11 years ago
I've been thinking my so called long term economy strategy in fact proved an epic failure.
The idea was to only buy samples of perfumes that sound like true stunners on paper, so that I wouldn't have to spend on the ho-hum "kinda curious to try but unsure" stuff.
And guess what! Now nearly every sample I buy ends up on the full bottle wish list! Talk about saving money...
11 years ago
I have been saying it time and again, the art of saving money begins within, not with the tools.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
ChapeauClack:
I've been thinking my so called long term economy strategy in fact proved an epic failure.
The idea was to only buy samples of perfumes that sound like true stunners on paper, so that I wouldn't have to spend on the ho-hum "kinda curious to try but unsure" stuff.
And guess what! Now nearly every sample I buy ends up on the full bottle wish list! Talk about saving money...

Laughing Sounds like me. But what fun to explore through samples.

Yes, Been there ....CC

Great idea Dlane. I think my brain cells have already shut down on the learning, well maybe not learning. Remember what I learned would be the problem. Rolling Eyes
Last edited by Cincy on 29.07.2013, 20:09; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
It's nice to know I'm not the only one!

Dlane, what a great thing to do! I've been wanting to dust my French textbooks off forever, but there's always some lame excuse. Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:
It's nice to know I'm not the only one!

Dlane, what a great thing to do! I've been wanting to dust my French textbooks off forever, but there's always some lame excuse. Rolling Eyes

How about watching a French movie? That counts as studying because it improves your audio comprehension.

There! Problem solved! Smile
11 years ago
Just listen to Dulce....great Idea
11 years ago
Dulce, thanks for reminding me of the movies! I should plan a trip to the DVD shop asap.

I've been testing numerous Serge Lutens creations I'd ordered samples of. I've been reconsidering my former skepticism. Big time. Shocked
11 years ago
I have been searching for new ways to be busy and overworked Smile Today I bought a air-compressor - a small one, hobby model, to make my own maintenance of the air conditioners, computers... and whatever else i can think of...
Sorry, but the guys by the company to maintenance takes 2-3 days to do it... I can't let in this summer inferno my wife will be 3 days without air conditioning.
Today, in 40 minutes I made this in the living room to work like new Very Happy (even freeze the water in the bathroom).
... be satisfied!
Also blown away every atom of dust from my desktop computer
Smile
11 years ago
WolfM:
I have been searching for new ways to be busy and overworked Smile Today I bought a air-compressor - a small one, hobby model, to make my own maintenance of the air conditioners, computers... and whatever else i can think of...
Also blown away every atom of dust from my desktop computer
Smile

Compressed air is a godsend for cleaning out computers and electronics. I didn't realize how much dust accumulated in my computer until I opened it up a month ago. Yeech!

I have been...sleeping. Now I'm up for work. Nothing exciting. Razz I've been also waiting for a package of new perfumes to come in the mail; been about 3 months since I last bought new bottles.
11 years ago
I have been texting Little Dig to death on his new iPhone. It's so funny to read his words rather than hear them. Sometimes he writes like HIS age, other times he writes like MY age! It's fun watching him grow.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Digindirt:
I have been texting Little Dig to death on his new iPhone. It's so funny to read his words rather than hear them. Sometimes he writes like HIS age, other times he writes like MY age! It's fun watching him grow.

He's going to love that iPhone! Nice way to make sure he's always in touch, too.

Happy and proud our little Dig.
11 years ago
So cute, your little D.

When my mom, age group '36 .. got her first mobile, she texted me 'Butt' - mind you, her first text message ever. I then replied 'Butt Butt'. I thought it so funny but she didn't, at least at that time. Wink
11 years ago
Well, don't be to hard on yourself. No reason not to enjoy some ice cream while hubs is gone. I have reasoned with myself, that it is ok once a week for me. If I start gaining then every two weeks.
11 years ago
MiaVonTrost:
So cute, your little D.

When my mom, age group '36 .. got her first mobile, she texted me 'Butt' - mind you, her first text message ever. I then replied 'Butt Butt'. I thought it so funny but she didn't, at least at that time. Wink

Ha Ha. That reminds me of a scene from Finding Nemo when he was calling a Boat a Butt. Nice!
11 years ago
MiaVonTrost:
So cute, your little D.

That is too funny, Mia! I wonder why she didn't think it was. Shocked

My first and only text from my mom was to tell me she was stuck at an airport. But she called me afterwards to say the same thing anyway.
11 years ago

Very Happy
11 years ago
I have been Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappySmileLaughingLaughingLaughing

Thanks WolfM
1376 - 1400 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to