Search Forum

What is your idea of Hell ?

26 - 50 by 62
11 years ago
Bouzeos:
Drank it in an hour of agony, thinking I'm doing the right thing for my liver. Boy, is it strong, you feel the earth shaking with you.

Ok, Dears, the real hell is there. Who vote to give a Courageous Glory Medal to Bouzeos???

I hope that your healthy is OK now after survive this slipslop.
(If they are healthy together, they will be healthy separated as well. Lime+grapefruit+ginger /// tomato+parsley+garlic...)
11 years ago
Heh... I'm very prone to trying idiotic stuff on myself. Just remembered another one, and this really is the worst.

REVICEL CELLULITE CREAM www.sigina.ro/wp-content/uploads/DSC07299.jpg

It smelt soooo good and I thought it was harmless. I applied all happy and thrilled. All over, like a maniac, I might add, even in the cellulite-free zones, cause it smelt super nice and felt good. Almost all over.

It's one of the top most stupid acts of my life.

In 15 minutes I felt I was on fire, you know water burn? Just like that it felt, except it wasn't visible. I panicked and went into the shower fast. I couldn't stand hot water, or even lukewarm. Used just very cold water. I couldn't stand the sponge on any side either. I just poured shower gel till I managed to wash it off enough to breath a bit. My room-mate at the time helped me, and after, her hands were burning as well.
The burning sensation around joints lasted till the second day, btw, had trouble sleeping.

Worse than throwing up detox mix.
11 years ago
Either being paralyzed or losing my marbles.
11 years ago
My hell is going to be being old and powerless against the younger generation whose only asset is reciting rap lyrics are running the country. Yikes! Rolling Eyes

I don't have a shot in hell of surviving when they take over. Unreal.
11 years ago
Being stuck in a room 24/7 with a friend or family member who talks nonstop about their (fixable) problems, but takes no steps to fix them. Then gets indignant when you suggest they might thrive on drama.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Being stuck in a room 24/7 with a friend or family member who talks nonstop about their (fixable) problems, but takes no steps to fix them. Then gets indignant when you suggest they might thrive on drama.

Twisted Evil I know someone like that Twisted Evil
11 years ago
My idea of hell? To me, it's a literal place in the spiritual realm, separated from all that is good.
11 years ago
This heat in South Carolina. Twisted Evil
Re: Hellish Physical Pain and Horror 11 years ago
FloraMilena:
Unrelenting & uncontrolled end stage lung cancer pain with bone metastasis in combination with Congestive Heart Failure, and the resulting struggle to breathe with constant air hunger and fear of suffocation.

This plus COPD, emphysema, and renal failure requiring hemodialysis.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
HAHA--I've already been there, done that (My Mother was a Drama Queen Deluxe). So maybe in my afterlife I won't have to go to Hell since I've already been there. Twisted Evil

One can only hope. Smile

When I finally broke down and made the drama comment, it was pretty near friendship-ending. My friend's degree of anger let me know I was absolutely right, because nothing makes a person more angry than the truth. I know it does me! Laughing
11 years ago
Cincy:
This heat in South Carolina. Twisted Evil

11 years ago
I think we can fairly say that WolfM has a cruel streak. Laughing
11 years ago
It worked WolfM, it has cooled off to the high 70's now.

Thanks for the Cool cool Cool kitty cat. It has poured down rain with thunder and lightning all evening. I did not get to walk. It is supposed to be nice weather for the rest of the week. Yeah!
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I don't know, Dulcimio; I felt cooler just watching this video clip! The power of suggestion!

Oh good!

BTW, do you think kitties enjoy the snow?
11 years ago
Good question Dulce. Come to think about it ....... Ummmmm I have no idea. When I had cats I lived in the south, they never saw snow or were in snow. Waiting to see the answers.
11 years ago
Then in the "hell for cats" is always winter. Surprised
11 years ago
Gmmcnair:
Mine would be a world with no coffee and everything smelling like Coty Vanilla Fields.

This is a chilling & horrific vision!
Re: Hellish Physical Pain and Horror 11 years ago
FloraMilena:
Unrelenting & uncontrolled end stage lung cancer pain with bone metastasis in combination with Congestive Heart Failure, and the resulting struggle to breathe with constant air hunger and fear of suffocation.

OMG...I know some one who just died of this last week at the age of 42...now I feel even worse about her passing...that sounds horrendous!
10 years ago
My idea ...
I never thought Pennsylvania could be this bad...until I kept re-locating further north into the neverlands. Where it just got worse and worse. I moved to an area where there is an actual city (or so I thought), but they actually pull up the sidewalks of it at 5 p.m., when the offices close. It's so bad, when businesses or whomever ask for my phone number (and I still retained my original cell) the folks around here don't realize there is an area code outside of this region. They have to backspace on the computer all the time because they always put in this area's area code first assuming that's what I'm going to say. Then they look at me blankly and ask where's that number from? (It's only from two counties south, mind you.)
One day someone mentioned they were going to the "city", I said, "Oh, that's great. You're going to New York?" They looked at me strangely, and said, "Oh no. Just to town." They meant to the city I live in. They think it's a big deal, and make it a "trip" for the day.
When I tell people that I travel (which I don't think it's traveling at all) say 20 miles to a store, they tell me I'm crazy to do that. People around here won't even shop a distance further than 5 miles or so.
DLane, I know what you're talking about, because I've lived in your area too. Believe me, when I say this, to these people, change is not something they want, or do, or appreciate. And that is pure hell. They stagnate. They live in their pasts. I gotta get outta this place...
26 - 50 by 62
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What is your idea of Hell ?
Jump to