Search Forum

I have been.......

1626 - 1650 by 2160
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Cincy, I'd always heard that that was a powerful birth-control tactic. (Worked for me!) Laughing

Ha Ha!

I think I just don't like to take pills. Sure I take my pain meds when I need to to get through my work day but otherwise, they just feel experimental.

Maybe I could get a relaxation video and learn a few exercises. Thanks D!
11 years ago
I have been going through old photos taken with a non-digital camera and am surprised at how much better they came out than anything I've ever taken with an iPhone or a Cool Pix. I've decided to go back to the Stone Age and start using an old-fashioned camera again because I'm too incompetent/uncoordinated/whatever to operate a digital device. Idea
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Cool pics Hayven, Do I even DARE take a shot of my samples drawer? No, I'd better not.

You should. Twisted Evil
11 years ago
Cryptic:
...how much better they came out than anything I've ever taken with an iPhone or a Cool Pix.

Dlane1953:
I agree with you; I used to use one of those old-fashioned 35 mm type cameras, nothing automatic. You set up the stops/speed for each individual picture depending on the lighting, etc

If you do the same with digital camera - the result will be good too! I mean only technical - without interfering with composition, light, or feeling that gives us the image.
This is an interesting topic, but it can be boring for most of you. If you are interested, we could then discuss it
11 years ago
I think you're very kind!Very Happy and thanks for the assessment, but without false modesty - talented I'm not. Sad (but so much I'd like). But I believe there are many other really talented photographers, so warmly welcome the idea of such a topic where to comment on, and I'll gladly help, as far as extending my knowledge and abilities.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Wolf, what do you think of starting a topic forum on photography? You seem very talented and knowledgeable in this area, and we could learn a lot. What do you think?

Yes, WolfM. Start a new thread on Photography. I need some hints.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I agree with you; I used to use one of those old-fashioned 35 mm type cameras, nothing automatic. You set up the stops/speed for each individual picture depending on the lighting, etc. Much better results than my auto. digital. I understand that you can buy hiqh quality 35 mm digital cameras that take sensational pics but have never used one. Is that what you're thinking about using? They take better pics than a regular dig. camera.

Actually I'm going back to my 35 mm, D. I'm sure there are excellent digital cameras out there but my Cool Pix 5600 is not one of them, lol. I was lured over to digital by the prospect of never needing to get film developed again, but I'm sick of getting frustrated over the lousy quality of my photos. When I compare my old school stuff to the digital, it's a no brainer. Smile
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I have been going through old photos taken with a non-digital camera and am surprised at how much better they came out than anything I've ever taken with an iPhone or a Cool Pix. I've decided to go back to the Stone Age and start using an old-fashioned camera again because I'm too incompetent/uncoordinated/whatever to operate a digital device. Idea

You can still us/ buy the typewriters too. Wink

central.gdgt.com/2013/08/28/death-keeps-the-ty pewriter-alive/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main -bb%7Cdl13%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D367639
Last edited by Cincy on 03.09.2013, 20:57; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Hello all! I haven't had a minute to come on this thread, as have been surrounded by my grandchildren this summer. I am so pleased to hear that Diane1953 is waiting for some Tauer samples...so am I! I have ordered a few I haven't tried, so will be looking forward to the new reviews! I am so looking forward to getting my new samples, as love Andy Tauer's perfumes, and so pleased that I am not the only one! Hope everyone's Sept. will be a beautiful month...weather wise, and fragrance wise!
11 years ago
I have been wondering where she was too. Waving to you Dal.
11 years ago
I have been watching this cool bird.

www.youtube.com/embed/nbrTOcUnjNY
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
A simple yoga routine before bed helps, too.

Yes it does! Even just stretching for 10 minutes right before bed makes a huge difference. I do it every night. Find a way to stretch all the major muscle groups from head to toe. The increased blood flow is like a mild sedative.
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been watching this cool bird.

www.youtube.com/embed/nbrTOcUnjNY
Wow! That is one super smart birdie! Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase Bird Brain,,
11 years ago
I have been organizing my hankie collection. Yes, Dlane, watch for the USP.
11 years ago
Yes, I have that. I have collected hats, shoes, purses, plants, dishes, even nice sheets.
My son has it too, he is currently collecting nerf guns. Poor Santa...
1626 - 1650 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to