Search Forum

Some thoughts about cats and dogs

376 - 400 by 529
11 years ago
11 years ago
OMG, Would scare me for sure. I don't like spiders.
11 years ago
Omg...I almost spit at my computer...that's adorable!
11 years ago
Ahaha! "Adorable" isn't quite the word I would have gone for, but then, I'm not called Sorceress Wink
11 years ago
Oooh, and we're getting an unintentional fume link in the bargain...
11 years ago
11 years ago
Lol...Charlie Brown is fascinated by those mylar balloons, too.

11 years ago
Ahhhhh, so sweet. You can do whatever you want to do poochie poo.
11 years ago
This is actually a wheelchair (or supporting cart) for dogs who had lost their legs or the ability to move; and, I guess, this is used by necessity rather than by choice.
However, dogs are wonderful creatures... I was repairing such cart for a puppy for which taking care with a group of dog lovers - he was suffered when he was very little, and practically did not know what it is to run and play... Had such zest for life in his eyes, was heartbreaking how trying nonetheless to move, only on his front legs.
After months of surgical interventions and torment finally able to put in a wheelchair...
And! come and see!!! - it was such a joy ... He was the happiest dog really Very Happy Running, happy, up to complete exhaustion!
Now he has a family in Germany, people who adopted him. Very Happy And he's ever so happy!

11 years ago
Embarassed Sorry if that came off as insensitive, Wolf. I wasn't making light of the dog's disability, I was admiring his/her spunk.

That's a great story about the puppy and the wheelchair. Thank you for the wonderful things you do for animals.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Embarassed Sorry if that came off as insensitive, Wolf.

I do not think so.
I knew that what I write will make you feel bad; and yet I said it because of the courage and stars in their eyes.
...not to criticize!

Very Happy
11 years ago
Nope, I didn't take your message as insensitive. Anyone who knows you wouldn't either, dog lover Cryptic. Cool

Thanks WolfM for the story and photo.
11 years ago
WolfM:
Cryptic:
Embarassed Sorry if that came off as insensitive, Wolf.

I do not think so.
I knew that what I write will make you feel bad; and yet I said it because of the courage and stars in their eyes.
...not to criticize!

Very Happy

ZOMG, adorable baby animals! SQUEE!
11 years ago
(((((((((((((((((((((Hugs to everyone))))))))))))))))))))))
11 years ago
Such a darling pumpkin! xo
11 years ago
Thanks Cryptic. Now if it would just turn into a pumpkin pie for today. I would like that ...very much.
Look at this cat chasing the fox away Shocked
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2450732/Outfo xed-Fearless-Forest-Cat-turns-guard-dog-chases -rival-fox-land.html#ixzz2hEZ7elBN
11 years ago
That's like a wee lynx! Very Happy
11 years ago
Rather a small mammoth!
11 years ago
11 years ago
376 - 400 by 529
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Some thoughts about cats and dogs
Jump to