Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

1001 - 1025 by 1338
11 years ago
Man! I leave for a minute and all hell breaks loose! Men in skirts, a man in lady gaga shoes.

May I say, somewhat non sequiturially (preety sure that's not a word) that I like THIS kind of man:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY&feature=rela ted

BAM! You've been served, Fox News!
11 years ago
Most Fox News on Air "talents" are buffoons.
Fact.
11 years ago
Well, they're simply too partisan to be considered real journalists. But all the while pretending to be. So yeah, buffoon is a good word for that.
11 years ago
That moment in a relationship when they understand each other without words...

Laughing
11 years ago
Awww, poor dude whose lady isn't in the mood. Crying or Very sad
11 years ago
I bet he didn't take the trash can out.
11 years ago
One of my coworkers told me that her 5 year old daughter doesn't want to play with little girls who are fat or "not pretty." I was stunned. She said she told.her daughter why that's not nice, and " how would you feel ..." etc, etc, but the tyke was unmoved.

Two things I wanted.to say but didn't:

One, I wouldn't repeat that to a lot of people if I were you, because your parenting and your character will be judged, deservedly or not. (I almost said this.)

And two, your daughter was an extremely cute baby and toddler, but based on the trajectory so far, will not likely be a total beauty by the time she gets to junior high and her perspective will be changed for her. (I could never say this, of course.)

But, WTH, how does a 5 year old learn to think like this? I've known my share of brats, but my god, this little girl is kind of a bitch! Laughing
11 years ago
Future school bully?
11 years ago
Five is still very young, hopefully she'll grow out of this. However, mommy is not exactly the least shallow person in the world, so we'll see.
11 years ago
The adults in her life have been indirectly telling her that being pretty is important by praising her looks her entire life. I bet if mommy's family and friends just stop doing that ... I myself have been.guilty of it, "oh you're so cute!" just sort of comes out. I also tell my pets they're cute. Laughing And yet they are not conceited. Laughing
11 years ago
"In the surroundings of the city was found child, brought up from birth by wolves.
It turned out that it is the most well brought-up child in the area."
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
One of my coworkers told me that her 5 year old daughter doesn't want to play with little girls who are fat or "not pretty." I was stunned. She said she told.her daughter why that's not nice, and " how would you feel ..." etc, etc, but the tyke was unmoved.

Two things I wanted.to say but didn't:

One, I wouldn't repeat that to a lot of people if I were you, because your parenting and your character will be judged, deservedly or not. (I almost said this.)

And two, your daughter was an extremely cute baby and toddler, but based on the trajectory so far, will not likely be a total beauty by the time she gets to junior high and her perspective will be changed for her. (I could never say this, of course.)

But, WTH, how does a 5 year old learn to think like this? I've known my share of brats, but my god, this little girl is kind of a bitch! Laughing

I don't know about this girl's upbringing, but sometimes kids just don't have a filter about what they're saying. When I was little, I told my then teenage sister that her thighs were the size of turkeys. Nowadays, I would NEVER say something like that, plus I'm bigger by at least 50 pounds and taller than her. But I agree, if I were that parent I wouldn't have repeated that story to my coworker.
11 years ago
Laughing Turkey thighs! Outta the mouths of babes,.huh! Laughing

And wolves could teach us a lot about raising our young, I think. They seem to excel at teaching correct behavior, and without spanking. Cool
11 years ago
Just wondering how SmellsSoGood is doing after the flood. Any word?
11 years ago
11 years ago
The sign above the entrance to an art gallery located just couple of blocks away from where I live. Did they really have to? Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Laughing

CC
11 years ago
Can't be helped. They just bring out the puerile in me.
11 years ago
Is it still too early to explore horrific Halloween costumes?

I feel sorry for this little dog. Can he even breathe?

Little Hannibal Lector will probably need a lot of therapy a some point.

1001 - 1025 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to