Search Forum

I have been.......

1726 - 1750 by 2160
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Flaconneur:
I have been going topless.

All I can say is, I'm jealous; you must live in a warm climate, Flac!

With all that global warming, the Midwest is now plagued with warm weather.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Maybe both; Flac is a wild man, I hear.... Wink

Stop it you two. As you both know, I got a new convertible in the end of May and have been doing my best to do as much top down driving as possible. The last couple of mornings have been wonderful. It's been in the lower 50's and perfect for a light jacket, seat warmers, a little heat and the sun in your face. So much better than clammed up in the car wishing it was July. I love my new convertible and approaching nearly 100 hours of top down driving. Yes, the winter here will put a dent in that but only when absolutely unbearable.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Maybe both; Flac is a wild man, I hear.... Wink

Totally! Like the wild west, not.
11 years ago
Yes, enjoy it Flac. BTW I am still pouting, I never got my ride in the new car.
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
Dlane1953:
Flaconneur:
I have been going topless.

All I can say is, I'm jealous; you must live in a warm climate, Flac!

With all that global warming, the Midwest is now plagued with warm weather.

Ahh, a fellow Midwesterner! The nights and early mornings have been cool where I am--it's nice not to have to have neither the AC or heat on for once. It was in the 70s today so I opened the sunroof on the car. Enjoy the weather while it lasts; I think it's going to be a very short period unfortunately.
11 years ago
Has the ginger oil persisted, Dlane? Wink

I have been...reapplying to many jobs tonight. I finally got my license. I had to prod the board of nursing a few times. My friend got her license in FL and said it should only take 24 hours for fingerprints to be read, and here I am waiting over 2 weeks. So I sent an email asking about the progress on my application and I got an "oops, we forgot to update our database and we'll have your license mailed out today" sort of reply. Sigh...
11 years ago
Great news Hayven. Fingers crossed for your job search.

I have been changing the bedrooms linens and decor. Put away the summer spreads and brought out the fall decor.
11 years ago
I have been waiting for my grandson to arrive... Very Happy ... He's anxious and will be my first. My daughter has been in the hospital with early labor, but luckily the docs were able to halt it for her. She's home on disability (which she dislikes) but it's for the best right now and we're all doing the countdown right now. She's at 33 weeks now. How quickly they grow up. I can't wait to see my daughter in action as a mother!
11 years ago
I've been experiencing major glitches all over the internet, Parfumo included. Goes without saying that I've been very much PO'd.

I've also been hosting a play date for my son and his friend. Apparently kids are supposed to come away tired and ready for bed from all the activities, but the only one who fits that description right now is yours truly. Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
ChapeauClack, enjoy these days...I remember them all too fondly! My three are all grown and have flown the coop now. Back then I never would have believed how quickly time flies. Smile
11 years ago
Sorceress:
ChapeauClack, enjoy these days...I remember them all too fondly! My three are all grown and have flown the coop now. Back then I never would have believed how quickly time flies. Smile

Oh I'm just whinin' Smile The truth is I wouldn't trade it for the world.
11 years ago
I know, I whined and ranted and raved back then too. But I loved it with all my might. Now I'm waiting on my first grandson to be born. Children are so beautiful! Very Happy
11 years ago
Sorceress, any update on the baby? When's the expected arrival? I don't know much about child development.

I have been making homemade sashimi. I'll let you know how I feel in a few hours...or maybe I'll die of food poisoning (!). I'm a risk taker.
11 years ago
Hayven, I never heard of that food before. update us please.
11 years ago
You're brave, Hayven! Cincy, sashimi is basically sushi without the rice and wrappings. Wink
11 years ago
Thanks Cryptic, cincy doesn't need an update. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
11 years ago
Well, my daughter says she's feeling well. Another week's gone by, so she's heading towards week 34 now. Her doctors had told her as long as she goes 32 weeks they were happy. My oldest was born at 34 weeks and my youngest was born at 26 weeks-he weighed 2 lbs. 6 oz (he's since graduated from college and is 6' tall!) so we're hoping she's out of the woods now.
Thank you for asking! Very Happy

How's the sashimi Hayven? It sounds wonderful.
11 years ago
I do hope Hayven is doing well after her meal of sashimi. Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRazz

I have been to the doctors office for a ouch flu shot.
11 years ago
I have been watching Ray Millan "The very best of the dog whisperer" because when I will be called into action to babysit in February 2014, the two dogs are part of the household.

Dog watching has been my chore from time to time already, babysitting? Well, it has been years ...
11 years ago
Oh I love The Dog Whisperer Pipette! I've even read his books. They're so informative. I have two dogs and learning his tricks have helped a a lot. He's really amazing with animals, isn't he?
11 years ago
Cincy:
I do hope Hayven is doing well after her meal of sashimi. Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRazz

I have been to the doctors office for a ouch flu shot.

I didn't feel so well after. But I'm alive and OK. Woo.

Good you got the flu shot. The flu season is coming on fast.
1726 - 1750 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to