Search Forum

I have been.......

1751 - 1775 by 2160
11 years ago
Yes, same here Dlane. I hope it cools down soon. My fall decor does not like it! Smile
11 years ago
I have been soooooo lazy as of late.
I have been overwhelmed with homework and meltdowns.

I have been to a meeting recently at the school, and as usual, they saw it MY way! When are these educators going to learn that MOM knows BEST?
11 years ago
I have been becoming discouraged by news of relatives who are sick. That is why I am looking forward to becoming a grandmother soon. New life, new beginnings.
11 years ago
Cincinnati puts on a very good one. I miss being there for the chicken dance. Rolling Eyes Looking good doing the dance with a few beers.
11 years ago

Laughing
11 years ago
Pipette:
I have been becoming discouraged by news of relatives who are sick. That is why I am looking forward to becoming a grandmother soon. New life, new beginnings.

Congrats and good luck on the new family addition.
11 years ago
I have been enjoying the rain we have had for two days. Has brought the temps down some. Hummingbirds are gone, the feeder has been cleaned and stored for next season.

I have a pot roast in the oven ummmmmm smells good.
11 years ago
I have been enjoying a love session with Cool Andy. Cool
11 years ago
He may have been last week Dlane. Laughing
11 years ago
...And the cheese stands alone. I have been cold all day. Laughing
11 years ago
Me too Cryptic, I am making tomato soup today. From scratch that is. First time for this hope all goes well.
11 years ago
I made leek and potato soup the other night, which probably sounds kind of meh until I tell you that I topped it with chives, sharp cheddar and BACON. Very Happy
11 years ago
Ha! I forgot about the bacon thingy that was posted by Cryptic.

Agree it is all about the bacon. Wink
11 years ago
I have been reading this, me thinks Cryptic needs the recipe.

www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/bacon-jam-reci pe
11 years ago
Bacon jam sounds awful, but the scary truth is that it probably tastes wonderful, what with the caramelized onions and all.
Bookmarked and will definitely try out. Bye-bye, Diet!

Me, I've been baking Apple Charlotte. Used to make it all the time in high school and the Uni, and it always seemed a bit lackluster. Now that I'm a matron (cackle cackle), I figured out how to make it fabulous. Will attempt another one with bananas tomorrow Smile

I've also been cautiously trying on Molinard de Molinard which struck me as an extremely mumsy floral in summer. Cool weather does it good, it's finally the slightly poisonous green chypre that it deserves to be.
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been reading this, me thinks Cryptic needs the recipe.

www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/bacon-jam-reci pe

*cries* I'm limited to one measly slice (rasher?) of low salt bacon a week because of my vestibular problem. I know, my life is not worth living. Wink
11 years ago
I have been waiting for the new posts that make me lauhging again. Laughing
11 years ago
Tar, this may get a chuckle.
1751 - 1775 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to