Search Forum

My dog has Fleas

My dog has Fleas 11 years ago
My dog's name is Luca. (Standard Poodle) Originally he was named for the character in the movie, "French Kiss" played by Kevin Klein. In recent years he has morphed into Luca, the ultimate perfume reviewer. I value his opinion as much as the Emperor's. Just between us, I always thought that an unfortunate title, given the Emperor's New Clothes but Tania Sanchez herself recently tweeted 'There is only one Emperor'
What is your dog/cat's name? How do they rate your perfume choices? Do they like civet? Catnip? Indoles?
11 years ago
My partner and I are happily owned by four cats but only two of them have any palpable reaction to my perfume, our two girls Emma and THE MUNCH are far too independent to notice beyond "Mom smells different every day, what a weird cat she is!"

There's Apollo, fondly called Polly, a big fuzzy tank of love and a real sook. We joke that while I love all of our cats equally and to the end of the earth, Polly is my baby. He communicates with me in burrs and clucks... I could go on, but I'll spare you the cat lady ramble! Wink
Unfortunately he's very sensitive to when I spray perfume, he blinks and cringes in a worrisome way so I have to be careful he's not anywhere near... which is tricky since he's tied to me by an invisible string. Once the perfume mist is settled I let him back and and he's fine.

Cloud smelled of vanilla the day we brought him home. We adopted him from a woman who wanted everything to be fluffy, fancy and the colour cream, including her small dog and ragdoll cat. She must have had very strong diffusers in her home, it took months for the vanilla smell to leave his fur! A meringue in cat form, he's the only proper "breed" I have ever owned and let me tell you he is a special snowflake. Rolling Eyes
Cloud is always interested in human things, I have to show him everything to say "see, you actually don't want this, so you can quit acting like the world is ending!" This includes perfumes so he often hangs out with me while I unbox and test new fragrances.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic My dog has Fleas
Jump to