Search Forum

I have been.......

1801 - 1825 by 2160
11 years ago
I could not see his head he was moving throught the leaves. Much larger then the pic shows. Green/yellow underbelly, brownish, black on the top. A fat snake looked like he just had a meal. It wasn't a black racer or a cotton mouth or rattlesnake. I really don't think he was poisonous. Can't be sure... I didn't see the shape of the head.
11 years ago
Hayven! Congratulations on landing that job!
Oooo cinnamon rolls, have mercy ladies, those are about the only thing that can make me fall of the healthy eating wagon. The night hubby made them for our bakers' battle, I ate THREE big ones and didn't even flinch! They just hypnotize me.

Yeah, I've been wanting to call it quits with the battle since it's jeopardizing my efforts to get in shape.
11 years ago
Well maybe the next thing to do is to win the in shape challenge! I'll join you.
11 years ago
Naaah, I wouldn't even get into it with my hubby, he's one of those geeks with a scientifically based gym routine Shocked
I could use a good enabling workout buddy though.
11 years ago
Walking is my workout CC. An hour a day.
11 years ago
Because it will be even more difficult when we get on high heels
11 years ago
WolfM:
Because it will be even more difficult when we get on high heels

Laughing
11 years ago
Stay out of the poop Finn. llama ??????
11 years ago
Cincy, walking is the best workout ever, or at least the only kind that I honestly enjoy.
Deb... that´s just hilarious, sorry! I can´t stop laughing. (My dog used to roll in little dead things in the woods, so I feel for you. It's still too damn funny though.)
11 years ago
Am I the only one that's dying of some sort of autumnal plague? Glad the rest of you are well. *scowls*
11 years ago
sorry i'm fine, but... could I to tore off the nail of my thumb, or something...
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Am I the only one that's dying of some sort of autumnal plague? Glad the rest of you are well. *scowls*

Aww! *hugs* Well seasonal allergies are getting to me. But maybe you got the flu. Be well, Hon.
11 years ago
Hayven:
Cryptic:

Aww! *hugs* Well seasonal allergies are getting to me. But maybe you got the flu. Be well, Hon.

Flu.... Twisted Evil she better not have the flu. The needle they put in my arm for my flu shot was big enough to keep everyone from getting the Twisted Evil
11 years ago
I have been...driving cross country. I'm in OK City now, aiming for Albuquerque. My boyfriend wants to find the Whites' residence from Breaking Bad. I found the address; hope we have time to stop there. Thankfully all my pets sleep all day, so the car ride has been mostly smooth. Pulling a trailer is horrible on my mileage though.

We got a third cat (kitten) as a goodbye present from my best friend and her family. Her name is Ellie and is a tabby with blue eyes. Her mother is a tabby and father is a rag-doll (I think). She was born in my friend's backyard and abandoned by her mama. My friend nursed her and she is 6 weeks old now.
11 years ago
I think Wolf was just mocking my "misery loves company" post, D. Thanks for the well wishes.

Hayven, it's a strep throat rather than the flu, but it seems to be improving. At least I didn't wake up drenched in sweat this morning. I envy you the road trip and all the cool things you'll probably stumble across on the way. Yay for taking in the abandoned kitty. You're a good person. xx
Last edited by Cryptic on 24.10.2013, 16:22; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Hayven:
I have been...driving cross country. I'm in OK City now, aiming for Albuquerque. My boyfriend wants to find the Whites' residence from Breaking Bad. I found the address; hope we have time to stop there. Thankfully all my pets sleep all day, so the car ride has been mostly smooth. Pulling a trailer is horrible on my mileage though.

We got a third cat (kitten) as a goodbye present from my best friend and her family. Her name is Ellie and is a tabby with blue eyes. Her mother is a tabby and father is a rag-doll (I think). She was born in my friend's backyard and abandoned by her mama. My friend nursed her and she is 6 weeks old now.

I am really excited for you Hayven. I hope you enjoy joy every minute of your trip.

When you get settled we want photos of the newest member of the family and name please.

Cryptic, strep for me is bad as the flu. Are you resting? I do hope you feel better soon, I would give you a (((hug))) but I don't want to get to close. Razz
11 years ago
Laughing Thanks, Cincy.
11 years ago
I have been contemplating a career change. Impending winter weather makes it a lot easier to decide!
11 years ago
Ahh, no bueno, Cryptic. But you'll bounce back in no time.

Thank you for the well wishes and thoughts. I miss wearing perfume. Everything is still packed in boxes except for a couple of body sprays.

Once my computer is up and running, there will be kitten pics. Rolling Eyes I'm a crazy cat lady.
1801 - 1825 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to