Search Forum

I have been.......

1851 - 1875 by 2160
11 years ago
Uh huh ... a beautiful Art Deco ring at an auction. I love it.
11 years ago
I have been putting ice on my elbow. Sad

I was shaking out pillow cases from the dryer and hit the shelf in the laundry room with my elbow. Shelf is still on the wall. Hurts bad. I don't think it is broke because I can move it with a couple of curse words thrown in.
11 years ago
Thank you Dr. Bone. I will do as you say, no house work for a week. Razz
11 years ago
@ Cincy -
I have been reading and wish you good luck with that "stupid" elbow hitting that "stupid" shelf.
Can your fingers still type? Looking forward to your posts.
11 years ago
Thank you dear, stupid self and stupid shelf ...indeed.

Left hand, so I can cross finger Laughing type.
10 years ago
Cincy:

I was shaking out pillow cases from the dryer and hit the shelf in the laundry room with my elbow. Shelf is still on the wall. Hurts bad. I don't think it is broke because I can move it with a couple of curse words thrown in.

That sucks Cincy. I hope nothing is really wrong in the joint ( other than temporary discomfort ). The elbow hurts like hell when you injure it and you don't realize how much you use it until it lets you know something is wrong in there.

With any luck, icing it down will alleviate some of the discomfort. We all hope you feel better soon.
10 years ago
Thanks for the well wishs Aromi. I quit with the ice today because I can now move it saying only one curse word. Razz Didn't make my bed today, didn't take my hour walk. I am listening to Dr. Bone here on the forum.
10 years ago
LaughingIdeaLaughing
10 years ago
Well wishes to you and your elbow, Cincy.

I have been on a walk by the creek behind my home. It's dry as a bone, BUT it's still pretty to look at.
10 years ago
@ Hayven

I have been informed of your professional progress on LinkedIn. Your face looks as beautiful as ever.
10 years ago
Cincy:

Cincy I feel your pain. My ankle gives me a fit when cold weather sets in. Now we are twins, bummed elbow and even bummier ankle.

I have been hosting a fundraiser for a friend who is in the need of support. I think I'm in the wrong profession.
Last edited by Digindirt on 06.11.2013, 03:30; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
Digindirt:
I have been hosting a fundraiser for a friend who is in the need of support.

Wonderful! My hat is off to you.

Get well soon, Cincy!
10 years ago
Thanks Cryptic.

Just got back from my daily hour walk, once again look what I saw.
10 years ago
Cincy:
Thanks Cryptic.

Just got back from my daily hour walk, once again look what I saw.

Those photos give me the willies yikes!
I have been working hard for a very good cause.
10 years ago
I have been admiring you for that. True to your signature, you know on what discussion group.
10 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been reading about an event taking place this weekend in Easton; "BaconFest", alternately called "Porkapalooza". Featuring pig products in all their variety....a bacon cupcake baking competition....an 8 course meal featuring "snout to tail" pork cooking with a different craft beer to go with each course....piglet races..
Pennsylvanians surely love their meat.

oink! Very Happy
10 years ago
Sounds like that could be Cincinnati. Flying pigs, pork, you got it pork pork, and more pork sister cities or states.
10 years ago
Thanks Grey, but they should be flying pigs for Cincy. Very Happy
10 years ago
Pipette:
@ Hayven

I have been informed of your professional progress on LinkedIn. Your face looks as beautiful as ever.

Ahh, the beauty of photoshop. Smile I had that done professionally at school. But thank you nonetheless. Check out those pearly white, folks!

10 years ago
Dlane1953:
All I can say is "run, piglets, run!" They might be turned into an appetizer if they're too slow.

Or my dinner!

*gets on a scooter*
1851 - 1875 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to