Search Forum

I have been.......

1876 - 1900 by 2160
10 years ago
I'm surprised it's in Easton, too. At one time, Easton considered itself the up and coming area of the trend-setters. It was always more out-west that one would see those types of "fests'. Ugh. (Sorry to say that, no offense, I'm a vegetarian.) Really, pork cupcakes?
10 years ago
But on the up-side, I've finally had the opportunity to hold my first grand-child! What a little angel. He's so cute, but my daughter says I'm biased. Maybe. He really is so beautiful.
10 years ago
Sorceress:
But on the up-side, I've finally had the opportunity to hold my first grand-child! What a little angel. He's so cute, but my daughter says I'm biased. Maybe. He really is so beautiful.

Congratulations again on your grandson. Glad baby and mom are ok. Smile
Last edited by Hayven on 09.11.2013, 00:48; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
Thank you Hayven and DLane, yes, both and Daddy are doing a-ok. They are at home now, too. I was actually delighted that my daughter called me the first night home in the middle of the night to tell me that she had done the first diapering and feeding on her own successfully and was waiting for the little one to fall back asleep. That's what Gramma's are for and it made me feel so good to get that call.
10 years ago
Congratulations, Sorceress. You must be in seventh heaven.

My family is still waiting for baby to be born. Due date of November 5th came and went. Maybe this weekend? That would be convenient. Except that the busses run on weekend schedule and I must hurry to be there at the Hospital ...

The expectant mom says, "he's like his dad ... being late" and dad said, "Yeah, I would like to say at work, sorry, I am late, I am not born yet."
10 years ago
Sorceress:
He's so cute, but my daughter says I'm biased. Maybe. He really is so beautiful.

Congratulations on your brand new Angel, I'm positive he is beautiful.

I have been trying to decide what I'll be wearing to church today.
10 years ago
First grand-child! Yeah! Congratulations Sorceress.

Pipette, still waiting huh?

Nice to see you Dig, and how is your baby doing? Well he is still your baby....right.

Loved your halloween outfit, don't wear it to church though.

Razz
10 years ago
Dig as a witch in church......heh heh heh
10 years ago
I have been getting a massive amount of support for the fund raiser.

I have been feeling pretty darn good that our good friend is being offered all kinds of love and support from around the world.

I have been updating my Swap Topic on a daily basis as bottle donations come in.
10 years ago
Cincy:

Nice to see you Dig, and how is your baby doing? Well he is still your baby....right.
Razz

BIG Baby yes.
10 years ago
Dlane1953:
I (we) have been searching for a good used car to buy---I thought the aggravation was over, we put a deposit on what looked like a "winner" last week. All was well until we sent the car to our trusted mechanic for examination. His report on this vehicle looked NOTHING like the report issued by the selling agency. Slap-down time! We backed out of the purchase and we're back to square one....Oh how I hate car hunting.

I hate when that happens. Similar thing happened to my dad when he bought a Ford Probe. So many problems.

Have you looked at Carmax? Some people are wary of it, I had a couple of family members get some good cars.
10 years ago
I have been waiting all night for the phone call that the baby is born. Finally, yes. A Caesarian, something wrong with the cord. So, here he is, the tiny newborn. My son e-mailed me a photo but after I had seen it, something went wrong with the computer and I could not store it. He looked newborn and was crying. What else do we want him to do? It was only a few minutes in this world.

Tomorrow I will go visiting.

Thanks for listening.

Update: There is now a new photo in my album.
Last edited by Pipette on 12.11.2013, 15:19; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
Congratulations to you and your family Pipette. I am sure there will be many more pictures of the baby you will be able to store.
10 years ago
Congratulations on your new baby Pipette. Keep us posted.
10 years ago
I have been trying to think of a way to organize a World Wide Get Well card project up and running. I need ideas.
10 years ago
Congratulations Pipette! Wonderful news and best wishes to your family!
10 years ago
I have been freezing all day, what am I going to do when it goes down to the 30's Confused:
10 years ago
It's already in the polar 30s here, Cincy. Past couple days I've been eating like a wild animal preparing for hibernation. At least the days will start getting longer in 5 weeks.
Idea
10 years ago
Dlane1953:
That sounds like a big project; I'm barely proficient in FB kind of stuff---but there must be some techy members at Parfumo who have advice/expertise. I've never heard of such a project before--is this your brainchild? Best of luck Dig! A very admirable project.

Not really. All I need is people from around the world to volunteer to send her a Get Well card. Easy.

I have been thinking I should have stopped for a bottle of wine before I came home tonight. When will people learn that they cannot and will not dictate what I say and do?!
Whew, that felt good!
1876 - 1900 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to