Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

1151 - 1175 by 1338
10 years ago
Dlane1953:
Don't be frightened, Greysolon, this bunch is not as bad as we sometimes seem. Wink

10 years ago
Thanks Grey, I needed a good laugh.
10 years ago
Love Shemar Moore!
Last edited by MicallefLuv1 on 18.11.2013, 15:23; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
Sorry Dig and the rest of the fan club of my man.

Hands off, I have lusted after him since he was on my favorite soap.
10 years ago
Remember Dharma and Greg?

Oh, and that HOT Mr. Adam Levine can sing me to sleep anytime (in my dreams!)
However, he does get docked for releasing a fragrance (sellout!) and only dating super models (insecure former geek!).
10 years ago
Greysolon:

Do I detect a touch of uncertainty here Grey?
Laughing
x
10 years ago
Digindirt:
I might have to change my name to horn dog.

Bwah!
10 years ago
Isn't the cat darling? Very Happy
10 years ago
The Batman doesn't look too bad either! Mee-oww.
10 years ago
Purrrr...
10 years ago
RAWRRRRRR
10 years ago
10 years ago
10 years ago
Disgusting? Wow, people like that make the baby Jesus cry.

I thought it was cute and funny. Thanks, Cincy!
10 years ago
We are descended from Puritans, y'all. There will always be comments like this. To some folks, testicles are just a necessary evil.

BTW, I'm a card-carrying fan of testicles, myself.
10 years ago
I can't understand all the fuss! it's only underpants after all! What about all those terrible Walmart people !! God..That is something you never imagine ever happening..in Europe! Do you have Walmart in the U.K? and..do they shop in their P.J,'s?? If I showed up at the local grocery store, dressed like the Walmart look..I think they would take me away.....
10 years ago
Dalmajen:
those terrible Walmart people !!

I believe this phenomenon is an unintended byproduct of the 60's "be yourself," "let it all hang out," paradigm. Before the cultural revolution of the late 60's/early 70's, Americans had the same levels of pride and shame as Europeans. Then something went terribly, terribly wrong.
10 years ago
Greysolon:
Dlane1953:
Don't be frightened, Greysolon, this bunch is not as bad as we sometimes seem. Wink

By the way, can any fans of 30 Rock imagine that series without this guy? I can't. It would be like Shrek without Donkey. Unimaginable.
10 years ago
Funny...not Exclamation we can flaunt our boobs all over the place and a man in boxer shorts is shaking his testicles is "disgusting" and "distasteful."
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
Dalmajen:
those terrible Walmart people !!

I believe this phenomenon is an unintended byproduct of the 60's "be yourself," "let it all hang out," paradigm. Before the cultural revolution of the late 60's/early 70's, Americans had the same levels of pride and shame as Europeans. Then something went terribly, terribly wrong.
I guess it is also Walmart's secret weapon for advertising! People will flock to Walmart, just to see all the weird and shocking sites! Shocked
10 years ago
WARNING: BARE-ASSED YOUNG MEN

vitaminl.tv/video/955
10 years ago
That took a lot of practice to hide the.... let us say the body parts. Cool
1151 - 1175 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to