Search Forum

What are you listening to right now ?

401 - 425 by 1017
10 years ago
So much good stuff here. Scarletting, those vids remind of some of the songs Florette posted a few pages back. She had excellent taste in music.
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
Cool! What is he singing about?

Do not know exactly, Dulcemio. The language is Draconic, which I do not speak.
Suppose - for kings, heroes, noble (and not so) virgins, dragons... how the hero will kill the bad king and will take his women (or vice versa).
Skyrim is a very popular action/adventure role-playing video game, these epic, Scandinavian-sounding sauntracks are common in this genre.
However has his psychological effect.
10 years ago
WolfM:
Dulcemio:
Cool! What is he singing about?

Suppose - for kings, heroes, noble (and not so) virgins, dragons... how the hero will kill the bad king and will take his women (or vice versa).
Skyrim is a very popular action/adventure role-playing video game, these epic, Scandinavian-sounding sauntracks are common in this genre.
However has his psychological effect.

And I'm sure it doesn't hurt to have a hot girl with a violin, right? Wink
10 years ago
10 years ago
Dulcemio:

Very Happy Will trust you completely. I had not thought about this, but if ever i find out - will share!

youtu.be/kdJcruqnyvo

Lila Downs - Alcoba Azul (Frida)

youtu.be/UlryRrxs62U

Lila Downs - Cielo Rojo

youtu.be/HAfm-gMyXr4

T&T
10 years ago
WolfM:
Dulcemio:

Very Happy Will trust you completely. I had not thought about this, but if ever i find out - will share!

Oh, you naughty! I didn't mean have, I meant, you know, to have in the video! But yes, once you have one of those, please report back. Thank you. Wink
10 years ago
Do you recognize the background singers, Wolf?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EhmUghu7tI

I heard this on the Sirius '70s station today and thought it was pretty cool.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Yt_4951fc
10 years ago
WolfM:

Daar los ni eimtok
Mahlov mindah do Thu'um
10 years ago
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzxYUsnZV6M

The video is just icing on the cake.
10 years ago
Dear Scarletting, I hope you appreciate the integrity of my honesty right now: I F**KING HATE that video!!!! Crap, I hope it doesn't give me nightmares, Jesus Christ!
Shocked
10 years ago
Awww I'm sorry. Sad I have lots more weird videos where that came from if you ever change your mind though. Wink
10 years ago
Scarletting:
Awww I'm sorry. Sad I have lots more weird videos where that came from if you ever change your mind though. Wink

Hahahaha! Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Next time maybe you could give us a little courtesy warning, like WolfM did for Reech Beech, something along the lines of "Warning: this video contains disturbingly violent, bloody and psychopathic images." ?
10 years ago
But why did you watch the whole thing? I bailed as soon as they fired up the chainsaw. Shocked
10 years ago
ShockedShockedShocked
10 years ago
Cryptic:
But why did you watch the whole thing? I bailed as soon as they fired up the chainsaw. Shocked

I only stayed a few seconds after that, then bailed. I guess I didn't believe they would actually show blood and guts, but yep, they sure did.
10 years ago
I'm a bit surprised that it's so offensive, they're just schlocky/b grade horror effects. Honestly didn't think it would be an issue... but I'll keep it in mind.
10 years ago
I didn't even watch all of it and was just needling you, Scarletting. Sorry. I did like the first video you linked with all that good, sound advice like "don't be a pervert," etc. Offbeat but comical.
10 years ago
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H9IQIOTuIs0

Flower Duet aria from Lakme

What a slice of heaven. Even massive overexposure in advertising over the years cannot dull the thrill of it. Sigh.
Last edited by Dulcemio on 21.11.2013, 15:12; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
10 years ago
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCdwKhTtNNw

The Neighborhood, "Sweater Weather"
10 years ago
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yAxIdkF2Qo

The Shrine/An Argument
10 years ago
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zkjDBQwalw

The Presets - If I Know You
10 years ago
I am wise to you now Miss Scarleting and read the youtube comments first. I saw "disturbing" - well that could mean lots of things. Scroll further, "bludgeon sax player with a hammer."

Poor guy ... was he too sharp, too flat? Laughing (I didn't watch the video.)
10 years ago
10 years ago
Cryptic:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbm8iAkVJJc

Love it!

Have I told you about the time in college when my boyfriend's drunk friend hit on him when he was in drag for Halloween? In the friend's defense, the room was quite dark and he was quite drunk. Haven't thought of that in years, oh god that was funny.
401 - 425 by 1017
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What are you listening to right now ?
Jump to