Search Forum

I have been.......

1951 - 1975 by 2160
10 years ago
We will; we eventually made up and talked it out. It was such a trivial thing to get mad over, really. Thanks for reading and supporting me through my little tantrum. Razz
10 years ago
I have been getting a good night's rest after a long hard day at work yesterday.

Today I need to go out and pick up a few fixings for Thanksgiving dinner and wrap a package to be shipped tomorrow.

I have been having a pre Black Friday sale on my Raffle Topic.
10 years ago
I have been freezing.

Cryptic the Sad Popsicle Crying or Very sad
10 years ago
Cryptic:
I have been freezing.

Cryptic the Sad Popsicle Crying or Very sad

That was funny. Laughing
10 years ago
I have been looking for a new job. Agency work is not enough to keep the roof over my head.

Thank goodness my perfume collection is a tiny safety net. I was able to sell enough to pay for two bills.
10 years ago
I have been perfume shopping on my breaks and lunch today. Getting everything narrowed down for Christmas time.
10 years ago
Good for you Mike, I have bought a couple of things for my daughter.
10 years ago
Hayven:
Thank goodness my perfume collection is a tiny safety net. I was able to sell enough to pay for two bills.
Sound priority! Hope times get better soon and you needn't sell anything non-replaceable.
10 years ago
MiaVonTrost:
Hayven:
Sound priority! Hope times get better soon and you needn't sell anything non-replaceable.

+1.

I have been nursing an aching back from the last push cleaning I did last night...ugh.
10 years ago
I have been sending this email to most of the people in my address book:

This evening, Mr. Cryptic and I realized that we'd completely forgotten to defrost the blasted turkey. Oops! Here is an example of the sort of thing that will happen when dingbats marry. The frozen block of ice will no doubt be donated to a soup kitchen or similar over the weekend. Meanwhile, we rushed off to the store in a state of panic which turned out to be justified, because the pickings were certainly slim. We eventually ended up with a 24 pound Frankenturkey... a Thanksgiving Miracle! So, if any of you happen to be in the neighborhood over the next few weeks, feel free to stop in for a turkey sandwich.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited to add: How rude of me! That was the drop in invitation I sent to my offline peeps, but Parfumo friends are of course welcome.
Last edited by Cryptic on 28.11.2013, 16:38; edited 2 times in total
10 years ago
I have been getting an early start on dinner preparations.

I have been setting up a Midnight Madness Marathon for a good cause.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
10 years ago
MiaVonTrost:
Hayven:

Thankfully I haven't had to...they're perfumes I can pretty much replace or decided not to hold onto anymore. They aren't swappable goods anyway (as in no one wants to swap for what I would want in return, hehe).

Dlane, your table decoration looks beautiful. Finn is looking handsome too.

Happy thanksgiving to you too, DD.

P.S. Happy thanksgiving to everyone else too <3
10 years ago
Cryptic:
Meanwhile, we rushed off to the store in a state of panic which turned out to be justified, because the pickings were certainly slim. We eventually ended up with a 24 pound Frankenturkey... a Thanksgiving Miracle! So, if any of you happen to be in the neighborhood over the next few weeks, feel free to stop in for a turkey sandwich. Happy Thanksgiving!

On the other hand you might not have been able to gift a turkey to the less fortunate or feed wandering perfumistas if your pooches intervened…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agheaxNwonE

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Very Happy
10 years ago
I have been working very long hours.

I have been having volunteers draw names of winners for my fund raiser.

I have been stressing about my son's Christmas list, or lack thereof.

I have been gifted various scented soaps and spa day supplies.

I have been feeling pretty damned good that when I give it comes back to me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, runneth over.

I have been thinking about Mr. Freckles all day today. This calls for a visit to Facebook. Thank you Fairy God Mommy for the fabulous photo!
(not you Dolby you meannie).
10 years ago
I have been... Putting together a capsule wardrobe for this forthcoming weekend of complete and utter shameless debauchery with my new man.

Starting tonight at the British Museum where we'll be attending the Shunga exhibition.
www.britishmuseum.org/research/research_projec ts/all_current_projects/shunga_japanese_art_16 00-1900.aspx
10 years ago
10 years ago
I have been playing catch-up at work all week since the holiday weekend. I have also been expanding my perfume collection using part of an unexpected cash windfall I received.
10 years ago
Dolby:
I have been... Putting together a capsule wardrobe for this forthcoming weekend of complete and utter shameless debauchery with my new man.

Starting tonight at the British Museum where we'll be attending the Shunga exhibition.
www.britishmuseum.org/research/research_projec ts/all_current_projects/shunga_japanese_art_16 00-1900.aspx

A capsule wardrobe makes perfect sense, especially for travel. Enjoy your weekend. Shunga art is pretty...and inspiring. ;D
I have been....sad DLane is no longer here. Or maybe she is under a different name, I don't know.
10 years ago
I have been looking for a new project for quite a while, and now it looks I have found something for next year!
10 years ago
This thread is generating more questions than answers at the moment.

1) What is a capsule wardrobe?
2) Will Dolby and man be debauching right in the museum, or wait to get home?
3) What will Apicius' new project be? Or is it a secret?

Answers, people! I need answers!
10 years ago
WolfM:

Oh, and is this girl having a book-induced orgasm? Is that what's happening here?
1951 - 1975 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to