Search Forum

Guess that scent. A game:

3301 - 3325 by 4531
10 years ago
Nippy as in cold but no that is not the answer... Great guess though!

Ok second clue: precious gem
10 years ago
"Alaska - Shimmering Crystals and Midnight Rainbows" by Possets?
By golly, this house has a lot of fragrances!
10 years ago
Nope still not correct.

Lol my husband is in on this and from a male perspective here is his clue!

No stripper involved but one of the tools is a clue.
10 years ago
This is a hard one! I thought I had some ideas until that last clue which has totally thrown me.

Did anyone else type 'pole' into the search field? Lol. Maybe that was just me.

Still thinking...
10 years ago
Perfumecrazy:
This is a hard one! I thought I had some ideas until that last clue which has totally thrown me.

Still thinking...

Me too, north pole, south pole, pole star etc etc. I thought my previous guess was spot on, by the way. hmmphhh!

I'll throw this out there just to keep things moving (no pole included, though - maybe she's wearing nipple pasties?)
"Snow Diamond" by Miro.
We have cold, we have gems, we have Miro who is also a famous painter who liked using colour.
10 years ago
Triffid:
Perfumecrazy:

Still thinking...

Me too, north pole, south pole, pole star etc etc. I thought my previous guess was spot on, by the way. hmmphhh!

I'll throw this out there just to keep things moving (no pole included, though - maybe she's wearing nipple pasties?)
"Snow Diamond" by Miro.
We have cold, we have gems, we have Miro who is also a famous painter who liked using colour.

Ooh... you could be onto something. I am on the edge of my seat here. now I really need to know.
P.S Glad you thought pole as well. Laughing I guess ice is also a stripper tool? Maybe marshmallows? (so I was told by my partner after a buck's party Shocked ). What else do strippers use? Agent Provocateur do lingerie. Hmm... still thinking.
10 years ago
The word search function is not working for me at the moment. No matter what i type in, I get the same list of 14,000 perfumes! I shall send a note to Apicius.
10 years ago
OMG I am so excited I finally got a stumper on my hands!! I am playing with the big guns now!!! whoot whoot!

Ok the next clue is: its what binds us
10 years ago
Ties, strings?
10 years ago
nope....

Ok so lets see... here are the clues in order...

The house loves lots of colors
The perfume it can be nippy
Precious gem
No stripper involved but one of the tools is a clue
its what binds us
10 years ago
ok this will probably give it away...

Polar bears
10 years ago
I do believe I have exhausted my travels through the winter, the arctic, the ice, the north pole, the crystal/diamond/gemstone this-and-that and brands devoted to colour in an obvious way. Am speculating that 'love' or a similar abstract noun is what ties us together, though I did do a brief foray into some physics, chemistry and bondage ideas. Can't tie all the above elements together at this point. Oh, I did 'fur' as well.
10 years ago
Alrighty then! Here is the answer

Agonist Arctic Jade

Binder = Agonist

Nippy = Arctic

Gem/colors = Jade
10 years ago
Ha! I considered that one but couldn't make the connection with the stripper's tool of trade. I came up with Snow Diamond at one point as I was thinking along the right lines. Was also looking for an obvious colour series such as the ones Hugo Boss do - variations in red, orange, blue etc.
Well, I guess it's your turn again Micallef! Well done.
10 years ago
Here is an easy one.

My journey is wet, divided in two Continents and connected by two seas...
10 years ago
"Red Sea" by M. Micallef?
10 years ago
Nope...
10 years ago
"Magellan" by Fragonard?
10 years ago
L'Artisan Parfumeur "Traversée du Bosphore" ?
10 years ago
Yay!!! That's it. Bosphorus is a waterway, connecting the Black sea to the Mediterranean, and dividing Istanbul in two continents. Your turn!
10 years ago
Great! Next one. The clue:

If you take the name of this fragrance and use it as a German word, it (more or less) means "fart" in German. Which fragrance?
10 years ago
"Gorilla Perfume at Lush - Furze" by Lush?
10 years ago
BINGO! Your turn Smile
10 years ago
OK, here goes:

A seasonal scent
For a jolly, fat gent
Just right for this time of year;

Let's hope it works well
To cover his smell
Of whiskey and cookies and beer,

A scent for his wife
Who's spent her whole life
Housebound and working for love,

These scents can't be found,
They're no longer around,
Unlike the old guy above.

There are two fragrances: one for the old, fat guy and one for his wife, though not necessarily from the same house.
10 years ago
Triffid:

A seasonal scent
For a jolly, fat gent
Just right for this time of year...

...A scent for his wife
Who's spent her whole life
Housebound and working for love,

There are two fragrances: one for the old, fat guy and one for his wife, though not necessarily from the same house.

Santa Claus
by Lucien Lelong

Mrs. Santa Claus comes to town
by Frances Denney
3301 - 3325 by 4531
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Guess that scent. A game:
Jump to