Search Forum

Post your happy here! :)

1 - 25 by 41
Post your happy here! :) 10 years ago
Online, it seems like the stress of the holidays is causing some short tempers at places I frequent. On one of the boards, we started a "good things" thread where we all post one event we are happy about that day. It seems to bust some stress and it's a chance for us all to be supportive of one another.

My happy today is very simple. Waking up and sipping on a hot, fresh-pressed cup of coffee.
10 years ago
I am happy with me, with my friends and family. My daughter has a new 9 week old puppy and she is happy. Life is good.
10 years ago
I wish there were something happy to post ... but the Internet is slow for the last 2 days and what should take 2 seconds seems to take 2 minutes.

But, I am happy to have a computer at all.
10 years ago
I am happy that Little Dig is a happy child.
10 years ago
Digindirt:
I am happy that Little Dig is a happy child.

That's all you, Big Dig. Take a bow.
I am happy that my elderly cat (turning 19 soon) is still feeling well enough to eat happily, groom himself a little, and take an interest in the world around him (for the 2-3 hours per day when he's not sleeping).
10 years ago
I am happy that I only have four days before I get to spend 12 days with my family. Smile
10 years ago
I am happy for my new job. I started today and so far, I like it a lot and I like my new senior manager too. She is very strong person (as in appears powerful) but calm and easy to talk to.

I am happy for winning an auction on a Burberry Brit Gold bottle, a sealed box for way less than $100.

I am happy for this topic!
10 years ago
I am happy that I have only 3 days of work left before I get a 2 week paid holiday full of sun, surf, sand with the icing on the cake: some great seats at an International Tennis competition. Happy days. Cool
Last edited by Perfumecrazy on 17.12.2013, 09:04; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
A bit shallow of me, but at the moment I'm happy with my new hair colour. I'd put off dying it for so long that half of my long hair was grown out, it really looked unkempt. And it's a colour I wouldn't normally choose so I'm feeling a bit fancy. Wink
10 years ago
Scarletting:
A bit shallow of me, but at the moment I'm happy with my new hair colour. I'd put off dying it for so long that half of my long hair was grown out, it really looked unkempt. And it's a colour I wouldn't normally choose so I'm feeling a bit fancy. Wink

It's not shallow! It's a great feeling, being happy about yourself.
Re: Post your happy here! :) 10 years ago
Gmmcnair:
My happy today is very simple. Waking up and sipping on a hot, fresh-pressed cup of coffee.

Sometimes it's the little things.

10 years ago
Plenty of things to be happy about! My aunt's dog's eye infection seems to be getting better and he's already a lot more active than just a few days ago. Got some stuff I ordered in the post today so I can start packing Christmas presents (fragrant ones I might add!). And there's carrots in the fridge, my go-to snack of choice. And I smell goooodCool

Oh and smelling "Oeillet Louis XV" earlier today put me on a good mood too. Such a beautiful fragrance for powder lovers like me!
10 years ago
I am simply happy to enjoy my warm apartment.
10 years ago
I am happy that my work day is over the halfway point! Very Happy
10 years ago
The forecast is for a warming trend over the next few days, with temps reaching 72 F by Sunday. So cheering after two weeks of tundra life. Smile
10 years ago
I am really, really happy that we finally had our thermostate fixed and the underfloor heating is now working like it should! Also happy for my Ikea package from yesterday. Yay for cheap shelves and coffee tables!
10 years ago
I have nothing big to be happy about except cute baby photos, see my Profile.
10 years ago
Pipette:
I have nothing big to be happy about except cute baby photos, see my Profile.

So cute, I'm getting baby fever just by looking at them! Smile You are so lucky.
10 years ago
I am happy (and relieved) that, despite the black ice warnings, I made it into work with no issues at all.
10 years ago
I am happy because I finish work at 12.30pm today and then I'm off to finish my Christmas shopping - and enjoy my holiday! What a great feeling this is! I wish I could bottle it... Very Happy
Happy New Year, everyone! 10 years ago
May you smell better in 2014 than you've ever smelled in your life!
10 years ago
I am happy to have a beautiful recreational area nearby. Jogging along the river, still early in the morning and sunny .. Very Happy
10 years ago
I am happy that the computer connection is back! Oh, how I missed the internet for the last few days ... stuck in the library with neanderthaler slow machines and just a few words to connect.

Today, we switched providers (instead of Verizon it became Time Warner Cable) and after a few glitsches, back in shape. And back in an overflow of communication.

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY PERFUME FRIENDS !

Very Happy
10 years ago
I am happy that my son made it home safely. I am happy that he will bring in the New Year at home where he belongs.
10 years ago
I sent my cousin 5 ml decants of six of my favorite and most coveted fragrances, and she loves them all! That makes me happy.
1 - 25 by 41
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Post your happy here! :)
Jump to