Search Forum

Photo of the Day

351 - 375 by 471
10 years ago
WolfM:
The author is Greg Epperson. Here is his website: click

Ok, now I understand your reasoning. His vagueness seems completely calculated to NOT clarify one way or the other. On the one hand, maybe that's to protect the would-be parents-from-Hell for consenting to toss their baby like a sack of potatoes? (uh-oh, Dan Quayle, I need you. e or no e?) But most likely he's just being coy, or is just a very bad communicator. God, I hope it's fake.
10 years ago
Got myself an early Chritmas gift. I think I might hold onto it until New Year's Eve.
Mystere is just a decoration.
10 years ago
*claps*

Very Happy
10 years ago
*taking a bow*
10 years ago
Walking my dogs I saw a neighbor's home decorated and their lights looked like this...it reminded me of a constellation...
10 years ago
Sorceress:
Walking my dogs I saw a neighbor's home decorated and their lights looked like this...it reminded me of a constellation...

Sorceress - It really does look like a constellation suspended in the night sky. I like this time of year and stumbling across Christmas lights when out at night. Bless those good people who bother.
10 years ago
It does, I love to take photos at night this time of year. In my area, there are so many people that decorate and parks that have lighting celebrations where you can ride your car through. It's really beautiful. On the other hand, I'm a grinch who puts nothing up....
10 years ago
Lol. Well, that makes me a Grinch too. But there are 2 types of people in this world: those who put up Christmas lights and those who wholeheartedly appreciate those who put up Christmas lights.

Thanks again for posting that pic. You have some great pics on your page too - very clever. And some extremely adorable animals who need no adornment.
10 years ago
10 years ago
10 years ago
10 years ago
Very Happy
10 years ago
Those where the days. *Sigh*
10 years ago
Now it's back.
Last edited by Dulcemio on 04.01.2014, 02:01; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
10 years ago
Here's something I bet few people have seen.
10 years ago
Sean Connery must have been a bodybuilder before he became James Bond, I take it.

Wolf, that looks magical enough to suit a snow queen. Smile
10 years ago
10 years ago
Cryptic:

Ahhhhh, relief at last.
10 years ago
+
+
10 years ago
Excellent! Time to roast some marshmallows. Very Happy

10 years ago
How 'bout roasted marshmallow bunny peeps? We've got to find some way to control the artificial rabbit population Wink

10 years ago
Cryptic:
Excellent! Time to roast some marshmallows.

I prefer them crispier Razz

10 years ago
We could wrap the marshmallows in bacon. Rolling Eyes
10 years ago
Cincy:
We could wrap the marshmallows in bacon. Rolling Eyes

This is a favorite. Although it never occurred to me to try it on a s'more...
351 - 375 by 471
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Photo of the Day
Jump to