Search Forum

Books: what are you reading right now?

201 - 225 by 297
10 years ago
Another one to put on my list, thanks Cryptic.
10 years ago
"Taxidermy" by Alexis Turner

I do not read it from beginning to end but like to browse through the chapters. This book is different than what I initially expected - in a good way.
10 years ago
I've come to the series quite late but I am enjoying the 'No.1 Ladies Detective Agency' - charming characters plus some fascinating insight into life in modern day Africa. I will be reading 'Tears of the Giraffe' next. Perfect lazy day read for the Australian summertime.
The luxury market place 10 years ago
"How luxury lost its luster"

This is a book that sheds some light on how the luxury market works, its history, its present, and its future.

books.google.com/books/about/Deluxe.html?id=U2 OXVwzVAfIC
10 years ago

Sycamore Row. John Grisham. So far, so good. Last few books have been disappointing but this seems like the JG I know and love.
10 years ago
"The thirteenth tale" by Diane Setterfield.
10 years ago
Liquid Lies by Lois Lavrisa
10 years ago
I just finished "Flight Behavior." So good.

10 years ago
Perfumecrazy:

Sycamore Row. John Grisham. So far, so good. Last few books have been disappointing but this seems like the JG I know and love.
I am also reading this, at the moment! Very good so far. Also purchased on my kindle) The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt, recommended on here. And, as I haven't read him before, also purchased two Daniel Silva novels for a very cheap price!! Portrait of a spy, and The fallen angel. And, just this afternoon, bought a set of killer/thrillers 9 books, for 99cents! Too good to resist!.
10 years ago
Me too, The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I have to finish the Quiet Dell first.
10 years ago

One of my Christmas gifts.
10 years ago
Are you liking the book Confused:
10 years ago
The book is actually making me want to seek more vintages, which is contrary to my resolution for this year.
10 years ago
Digindirt:
The book is actually making me want to seek more vintages, which is contrary to my resolution for this year.
Laughing Sorry Darling...couldn't help having a wee chuckle!! A year lasts a hell of a long time!! Wink
10 years ago
Nearly finished my Grisham!! He's back!! Great story! But, I know what will happen when I finish the book.... Crying or Very sad sad for days..hate it when a good book ends!!!
10 years ago
A wonderful book of essays, poetry, and literary excerpts...

10 years ago
Dalmajen:
Nearly finished my Grisham!! He's back!! Great story! But, I know what will happen when I finish the book.... Crying or Very sad sad for days..hate it when a good book ends!!!

Grisham is the man but I wonder if he is a little bit crazy.
10 years ago
Dalmajen:
Digindirt:
Laughing Sorry Darling...couldn't help having a wee chuckle!! A year lasts a hell of a long time!! Wink

I fell off my no more vintages wagon less than 24 hours later Boo.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Digindirt:
Dalmajen:
Digindirt:

I fell off my no more vintages wagon less than 24 hours later Boo.

I don't think it was ever a serious wagon to begin with. Wink
10 years ago
Sarah Waters The Little Stranger

Bit of a yawn really.
10 years ago
Bitter in the Mouth by Monique Truong
10 years ago
Resistance by Anita Shreve.
10 years ago
Nearly finished The Goldfinch. Terrific book...will be sad for it to finish!

Just bought two new ones! The Kite Runner, and, A Thousand Splendid Suns. Both by, Khaled Hosseini.
201 - 225 by 297
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Books: what are you reading right now?
Jump to