Search Forum

Photo of the Day

401 - 425 by 471
10 years ago
WolfM:
no words ...
jeremycowart.com/2014/01/john-schneider/

''A Rare Connection: My Photo Shoot with John Schneider''

Heartbreaking. I cried while my father was still alive.
10 years ago
Just a stunning shot.

10 years ago
You're not kidding, Mia. Wow.
10 years ago
Well....
10 years ago
Cincy:
Well....

Lol.......
10 years ago
10 years ago
Candy day for me, wishing for perfume. Wink
10 years ago
This was the best I could do, Cincy. It's not exactly stunning, but it's the thought that counts, right? Smile

10 years ago
Smells wonderful. Thanks Wink
10 years ago
Not a photo, but a group of photos in an article, I hope you don't mind I put it here.

www.aol.com/article/2014/02/14/the-great-lakes -are-almost-completely-covered-with-ice/208307 37/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2 %26pLid%3D443147#!slide=2429499

THAT'S how cold it is. And I learned the Great Lakes make up about 1/5 of the world's surface fresh water. Wow.
10 years ago
I was reading about that the other day. Freaking unbelievable!
10 years ago
10 years ago
ahhhhhh so sweet, I want.
10 years ago
The beasties love to drink from the faucet. Laughing
10 years ago

Wouldn't it be nice to have those bottles today?
10 years ago
*Sigh*
10 years ago
Mia, that is a stunning shot.
10 years ago
Happy St. Patrick's Day -
10 years ago
Pipette:
Happy St. Patrick's Day -

Oh, so, so very cute and sweet!

This is my friend's daughter at school. I think she likes school and school likes her.
10 years ago
That is a great photograph Dul.
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
This is my friend's daughter at school. I think she likes school and school likes her.

Love it, even more so because it's in black and white, which makes it sort of timeless.

10 years ago
Cryptic:
Love this handsome Holsteiner. *showing off my equine expertise* Cool

---------
Not new but it still cracked me up.

10 years ago
Wish you were here right now. Last weekend was the Radnor Steeplechase and the Devon Horse Show just started.

10 years ago
I've never stopped by Photo of the Day so I clicked in and was admiring the incredible photos -Cryptic and Mia's equestrian photos and Cincy sighing over Sorceress' advertisement- when I came across Dulce's post:
Dulcemio:
www.aol.com/article/2014/02/14/the-great-lakes -are-almost-completely-covered-with-ice/208307 37/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2 %26pLid%3D443147#!slide=2429499
THAT'S how cold it is. And I learned the Great Lakes make up about 1/5 of the world's surface fresh water. Wow.

Dulce, the ice is still there on Lake Superior. It's broken up, but rafting with the wind and currents and piling up in the bays and harbors. I took this photo last week -May 20- while we were visiting family. My sister took the second picture.
10 years ago
OMG Grey, come visit with me. Hotter then hell here. Bring your Aquavit bottle, can't find the brand anywhere that you gave me.
401 - 425 by 471
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Photo of the Day
Jump to