Search Forum

DOLBYWORLD

1226 - 1250 by 1338
10 years ago
Oh, I don't know, Dig. I wouldn't want someone who was too busy working on his abs to read me poetry. Wink But if you wish:

10 years ago
I don't know whether you prefer your Johnny Depp hosed down before he's brought to your tent, so I'm giving you options:

10 years ago
Love this one:

My work here is done! Twisted Evil
10 years ago
Why am I giggling uncontrollably right now? I can't even concentrate on my bedtime perfume sample tonight dammit.

No hose needed, he'll just get dirty anyway... BAM!
10 years ago
Cryptic:
Thanks, Tnahowru! You get a gold star for Enrique. And lest anyone accuse us of neglecting the subject of perfume:

Love this one too!!! Razz
10 years ago
Digindirt:
Why am I giggling uncontrollably right now? I can't even concentrate on my bedtime perfume sample tonight dammit.

No hose needed, he'll just get dirty anyway... BAM!

You just reminded me of the person who bragged about never sweating between showers. No wonder she was so cranky. Wink
10 years ago
No reminders needed. Cranky indeed. Evil or Very Mad
perplexing stuff found randomly online 10 years ago
I know I'm not Dolby, but may I start a temporary theme here, like Dolby used to do?
Re: perplexing stuff found randomly online 10 years ago
Dulcemio:
I know I'm not Dolby, but may I start a temporary theme here, like Dolby used to do?

I would participate. Very Happy

Or maybe we can nudge Dolby to start that up again.

nudgenudgenudge
Re: perplexing stuff found randomly online 10 years ago
Hayven:
Dulcemio:

I would participate. Very Happy

Or maybe we can nudge Dolby to start that up again.

nudgenudgenudge

Well, I've started it with that weird album cover I posted. What ya got, Hayven?
10 years ago
Weird album covers? Me likey. Twisted Evil
10 years ago
10 years ago
Haha! and the boys in the neighborhood are thinking, "Good to know, good to know."
10 years ago
Jimmy Fallon has a segment about weird album covers; they're hilarious! Here are a few I came up with:

There's something about Anne Geddes pictures that creep me out. This one is no exception:
10 years ago
J-FAL rules, Hayven!!

I hope he doesn't sanitize the show too much when he moves to 11:30 (like Conan did).

www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/mick-ja gger-introduces-stones-in-exile/n15684/
10 years ago
10 years ago
New Topic: Bizarre and/or Tasteless Valentines

10 years ago
10 years ago
ShockedShockedShocked

10 years ago
I will be right here. Wink
10 years ago
LaughingLaughingLaughing
The Puritan Valentine's Day cards are too funny.

10 years ago
I laughing out loud. Thanks, you guys.
Laughing
10 years ago
LaughingLaughing
10 years ago
a bit Valentinish...
In the Gift Shop:
- Miss, give me that red, plushy a$$, please!
- But, sir...it's a heart!
- Young lady, I'm a surgeon and I know very well how it looks a heart! So - give me the red plushy a$$!
10 years ago
Razz

1226 - 1250 by 1338
Notify about new comments
Jump to