Search Forum

Hunting the illusive one - hard-to-find perfumes

Hunting the illusive one - hard-to-find perfumes 10 years ago
Do you ever have problems finding a perfume?

I'm not sure if the one I've been looking for is discontinued or what, but it sure is difficult to find out much about it. I am talking about Satellite's Ipanema.

What perfumes are you having difficulty in finding?
10 years ago
"Black Cashmere" (plenty on eBay though), and "Le Baiser du Dragon"
Re: Hard to Find Perfumes... 10 years ago
valandria:
I'm not sure if the one I've been looking for is discontinued or what, but it sure is difficult to find out much about it. I am talking about Satellite's Ipanema.

Let's retrace your steps. Where is the last place you remember seeing it? Smile
10 years ago
Laughing Dulce!

valandria, I looked it up and it sounds like a very nice perfume. I wish it was easier to find for you; the internet doesn't bring up much in my neck of the woods.

As for me, I wish I could find Novae Plus perfumes in the U.S. I'm guessing they're not great, but I would like to collect some of the bottles.
10 years ago
All kidding aside, Hayven, out of curiosity I have googled the bejeezus out of "Ipanema" and concluded it was released and reviewed a lot several years ago and then quickly fell off the face of the earth, at least as far as the internet is concerned.

valandria, have you tried contacting someone who has reviewed it?
Re: Hard to Find Perfumes... 10 years ago
Dulcemio:
valandria:

Let's retrace your steps. Where is the last place you remember seeing it? Smile

I have not seen it, but have researched the hell out of it trying to find it.
10 years ago
I've hit a similar wall with something myself recently, pretty sure only one seller still carries it, and it's priced like a rare and discontinued flanker. It's frustrating to read lots of glowing reviews, decide you must have it, then not find it anywhere. Crying or Very sad
10 years ago
My beloved "Rose Absolue" by Yves Rocher is one of them. Very very difficult to find. If I could, I'd buy a fb in a heartbeat.

Why oh WHY do they always discontinue great perfumes that sell well? RA sold like hotcakes on their site while it was in production. I remember them being out of stock several times when I tried to purchase it! Shocked
10 years ago
Belgwen:
My beloved "Rose Absolue" by Yves Rocher is one of them. Very very difficult to find. If I could, I'd buy a fb in a heartbeat.

Why oh WHY do they always discontinue great perfumes that sell well? RA sold like hotcakes on their site while it was in production. I remember them being out of stock several times when I tried to purchase it! Shocked

I remember when it was fairly easy to get on the Yves Rocher website. And now it is gone with barely a trace. I really liked that one too.
10 years ago
Fendi, the original. I loved it. It can still be found on ebay but it is so expensive now that I feel that I have missed the boat. I did manage to get a bottle of the original Armani, which was around about the same time as the Fendi, and it is wonderful. But I would love the Fendi.....
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Hunting the illusive one - hard-to-find perfumes
Jump to