Search Forum

10,000 Perfume Reviews!

10,000 Perfume Reviews! 10 years ago
Congratulations and a big Thank You to all who posted reviews here at Parfumo!

We have just reached the fantastic number of 10,000 perfume reviews on Parfumo.net. So, it only took us about 2 years to reach this goal!

With every review, Parfumo is getting more attractive. We are still on a very good way. Every day, I see a number of new parfumistas joining in.

Thank you all for making this possible!
Very Happy

BTW, if I am not mistaken then review No. 10,000 was posted by Miaw2:

www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Faberge/Brut
10 years ago
Whooooh! Celebrate good times, come on...
10 years ago
Wonderful news to hear of Parfumo's growth! Congratulations to the admin's for their hard work and to everyone who has contributed... Here's to more success!
10 years ago
Glad to hear it. This is a nice, calm site and it deserves some recognition for being an attractive source of information.
10 years ago
Wow! This is wonderful.

This may lift the place of www.parfumo.com in the Google search.
10 years ago
Wonderful number! Congratulation! I hope that the new members will also feel to write tons of reviews Very Happy

How is the ratio of German/English reviews?
10 years ago
Tar:

38193 : 10009

if I'm not mistaken
10 years ago
Uhhh. Twisted Evil Then we have to hurry up!

Thank you for the information.
10 years ago
Franfan20:
Tar:

38193 : 10009

if I'm not mistaken

We will get there. I may be wrong, but the reviews here, compared to the overall reviews on other sites, are better written and more descriptive.

This isn't a slight on the other sites, but more of a compliment to this one. It seems on the others I have to sift through numerous opinions to get to a few that offer me what I'm looking for. Here, they all seem to afford me good information.
Re: 10,000 Perfume Reviews! 10 years ago
Apicius:
Congratulations and a big Thank You to all who posted reviews here at Parfumo!

Congratulations and thank you to you and Don for such wonderful work!
10 years ago
Good work people! Thank you admins Smile
10 years ago
I am quite sure, that the page reaches this number today or tomorrow: 40 000 parfumes in the database. (I still remember the post about reaching 30 000.) Very Happy

Taking into account that there are perfumes that have got more reviews, it means, that we have more than 30 000 perfumes here, what we should inform the big world about Laughing
10 years ago
Hayven:
Whooooh! Celebrate good times, come on...

It's a celebration. Cool
10 years ago
The DataBank will have soon 40,000 perfumes in there.

But we cannot review them all because we would have to sample and test them.

Nevertheless, the statistics in Parfumo are very, very good.
10 years ago
Pipette:
But we cannot review them all because we would have to sample and test them.

Very Happy
A beautiful goal for the biggest perfume fans! 3 years ago I knew and had 1 and only 1 fragrance.
10 years ago
There we have it....

10 years ago
Apicius:
There we have it....

As a newcomer, let me express my appreciation for the work you and others have done to make this possible. I was amazed to find all my FBs and every one of my several hundred samples already in your database. I'll continue adding reviews. Congratulations!
10 years ago
ScentFan:
Apicius:
There we have it....

As a newcomer, let me express my appreciation for the work you and others have done to make this possible. I was amazed to find all my FBs and every one of my several hundred samples already in your database. I'll continue adding reviews. Congratulations!

Thank you, ScentFan, for your kind words. We have a lot of fun with what we are doing here!
10 years ago
Decided to focus on reviewing the scents I have, as FBs or samples, that aren't yet reviewed, in case it helps. I'm going for one a day, more as time permits.
10 years ago
Much appreciated, ScentFan. Keep up the great work. Very Happy
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community 10,000 Perfume Reviews!
Jump to