Search Forum

EU Allergen Legislation: Please Read!

51 - 75 by 125
10 years ago
Mia darling, please send me a tee shirt. In your spare time you did have them printed ....right. Smile
10 years ago
Congratulations, Silverfire. Very Happy

Link to SF's blog per Mia's request:

www.romanticloner.com/

We just got a share from the wonderful Pierre Guillaume.

www.facebook.com/pierre.guillaume.165
10 years ago
Awesome news, re Pierre Guillaume!

Grain de Musc: graindemusc.blogspot.de/2014/04/a-petition-to- defend-perfume.html

@ Cincy: Laughing Sure I did. Will ship it in my spare time. Wink
But seriously, without the dedicated and immense input from Cryptic and the other German peeps, this could not have been achieved - team work at its best. Very Happy
10 years ago
Imaginary Authors gave us a share. I'm loving the niche houses today. Smile

www.facebook.com/pages/Imaginary-Authors/32943 2973780585

Edited: Thank you, Fearless Leader. Smile
How to spread the word .. 10 years ago
We would like to contact pertinent retailers/stores in other countries in order to inquire, if they'd kindly consider to provide publicity. After all, their customers are likely to sign if only they knew about the petition.

It would be fabulous input, if we obtained your help with this one. Please let me know which ones we ought to contact - of course, those operating within the EU are the ones we'd like to target first.
It would be greatly appreciated, if you could spare some time to mail to the pertinent retailers in your country. Smile

In order to prevent overlaps, I list all countries covered. Just send me a PM so I can keep track.

Covered: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czeck Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Island, Italy, Lithunia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, US

~~~
Thanks so much for your support, GothicHeart and WolfM. Very Happy
Last edited by MiaTrost on 18.04.2014, 07:35; edited 12 times in total
10 years ago
Grant was gracious enough to post a BN article: www.basenotes.net/content/2004-Save-Perfume-s- Soul-Petition
Very Happy
10 years ago
Great news to start the day! Very Happy
10 years ago
In need of Aussie help! Please drop me or Mia a line if you can spare us a little of your valuable time. Thanks in advance! Smile
10 years ago
10 years ago
10 years ago
Thank you, Chandler Burr. Smile

www.facebook.com/chandler.burr.3
10 years ago
Cryptic:
Thank you, Chandler Burr. Smile

www.facebook.com/chandler.burr.3

I don't see it. Was it removed?
10 years ago
It's there. Smile Perhaps you have to be one of his Facebook friends in order to see it, Apicius.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Cryptic:
It's there. Smile Perhaps you have to be one of his Facebook friends in order to see it, Apicius.

I see it, and I'm not in the friends list.
10 years ago
WolfM:
Cryptic:

I see it, and I'm not in the friends list.

I see it now as well!
10 years ago
10 years ago
Excellent work, Pipette. Smile Thank you!
10 years ago
Thanks so much to Insense, GothicHeart and WolfM for the invaluable translation assistance! It bears repeating that we have a wonderful community here. Smile
10 years ago
Signed! I'll approach the sites where I buy perfs.
10 years ago
That's lovely of you, ScentFan. Thank you! Very Happy
10 years ago
Suzan Becker at Shop France, Inc. is including it in her next newsletter. She has a few thousand subscribers. We're all in this together. Can't imagine this legislation going thru!
10 years ago
10 years ago
10 years ago
Great job, ScentFan. Thank you!

The auparfum mention is fantastic, Apicius. ExclamationVery Happy And "The Perfumed Maze" went straight on my blog list. I only had a chance to read one article, the one on green perfumes, but I very much enjoyed the writing.
51 - 75 by 125
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community EU Allergen Legislation: Please Read!
Jump to