Search Forum

Guess that scent. A game:

4351 - 4375 by 4531
9 years ago
This one, surely?
"Saxophone for Men" by Jean-Pierre Sand. There's also a women's version.
I would certainly rate this brand for their fugly novelty bottles!
9 years ago
BINGO! Your turn Smile
9 years ago
Oh, back soon!
9 years ago
Apologies for tardiness! Here is the next clue (one perfume).

Not sure if it's for humans
Orperhaps it's for a pet,
Is it something you might purchase
On a visit to the vet?

I hope it doesn't smell of
What the name and brand suggest,
Especially not a wet one!
It's an odour I detest.
9 years ago
Yay, a Triffid poem. Very Happy Are you looking for "Oh my dog!" by Dog Generation?
9 years ago
Indeed I am , Cryptic!
Honestly, where do they come up with these ideas? (And there's a cat one too).
9 years ago
haha, have you guys actually smelled it?
9 years ago
No, but I'm really curious because it's supposed to be suitable for both human and beast.

Back later with a new clue.
9 years ago
Next clue:

Halloween Hussy
9 years ago
Did Epimedes give the answer (for another clue) on the previous page. Seems to fit. Resubmit it, E!
9 years ago
No pressure, Epimedes, but it would be fab if you took a turn.
9 years ago
Did I just win without entering? I love this game! Cool

Here's an easy one:

This fragrance suits a man's attire
If his hair looks tired and thin.
And when he thinks he's going to win,
It'll call his name and get him fired!
9 years ago
Not so easy, Epimedes!
Something by Hugo Boss perhaps? As we're talking about either winning or being fired, I'll offer up "Boss Number One" .
EDIT: Aha - I was sort of on the right track but the boss must be Donald Trump? "The Fragrance"?
9 years ago
"The Fragrance" by Donald Trump it is indeed!

I was thinking Pipette would the first to guess that, but she's apparently busy watching the new season of The Apprentice Laughinghttp://www.parfumo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1 775&highlight=
9 years ago
The season is about to start here, too but I told Mr Triffid we are not watching it (I know we will in the end). Can't stand the man's politics or ego.
Anyway, moving on, not a celebrity scent but there's plenty of inspiration out there.
9 years ago
"Oscar Intense" ?
9 years ago
Great answer - I never thought of that. Right person but the clue pertains to something recent.
9 years ago
To put the answer in context....
9 years ago
Cryptic:
Next clue:

Halloween Hussy

Cryptic's clue has not been answered.
9 years ago
Oh, but it was, Cincy, even though it wasn't done in the usual way. My Halloween Hussy clue was a transparent attempt to shanghai Epimedes into taking a turn. The answer was Pumpkin Strumpet, which was his guess for the previous clue. We're being very relaxed these days. In fact, let's have a cocktail. Wink
9 years ago
Cryptic:
Oh, but it was, Cincy, even though it wasn't done in the usual way. My Halloween Hussy clue was a transparent attempt to shanghai Epimedes into taking a turn. The answer was Pumpkin Strumpet, which was his guess for the previous clue. We're being very relaxed these days. In fact, let's have a cocktail. Wink

In the process of searching for the answer to this Halloween quizzle I came across this perfume...
"Ghost Fart" by Possets Laughing

Yeah, I'm still 14 years old...
9 years ago
Grey, I'm sorry to tell you that "Ghost Fart" appears to have been discontinued. Crying or Very sad May it rest in peace. But just in case you were dying to know what the notes were, someone wrote a review and apparently it is a minty gourmand. Go figure.

iscentyouaday.com/2013/10/31/my-halloween-perf ume-ghost-fart-by-possets-perfume/

Triffid, I'm stumped. There's no such perfume as "Bladerunner Gets Busted" or "Judgement Day for Oscar," so I'm going with "Criminal of Love" lame though it may be.
Last edited by Cryptic on 16.01.2015, 17:50; edited 1 time in total
9 years ago
Oh, these are all good guesses for a not-very-good clue. We've had two wrong attempts so I shall post the verdict and we can move on. Judge says "Guilty"!
9 years ago
Embarassed Excellent clue, as it turns out. I was overthinking it.
9 years ago
I probably should have included some other offenders in a 'what-do-they-have-in-common' manner. Reaaly hard to find courtroom pictures of the convicted, to put it in context, though. Cameras are banned in court over here so we only have those artist sketches.

Anyway, clue posting is open for business! Anyone?
4351 - 4375 by 4531
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Guess that scent. A game:
Jump to