Search Forum

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving 11 years ago
Hoping everyone has a terrific and safe day ! Very Happy
11 years ago
Thanks, AromiErotici. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
11 years ago
Thanksgiving is not a holiday in Germany, but I had a wonderful day nevertheless. It was rather cold but very sunny, so I took my bycicle and went out to the countryside, I am just returning from my 5 hrs trip and I feel really good and full of energy!
11 years ago
A long bike ride sounds great, Apicius. I would love to do something like that this weekend while the crazy shoppers are trampling each other for bargains. In case you're not familiar, the Friday after Thanksgiving in the US is like an unofficial national shopping holiday. Is there any equivalent in Europe, I wonder?
11 years ago
Cryptic:
A long bike ride sounds great, Apicius. I would love to do something like that this weekend while the crazy shoppers are trampling each other for bargains. In case you're not familiar, the Friday after Thanksgiving in the US is like an unofficial national shopping holiday. Is there any equivalent in Europe, I wonder?
Not really. Germany is a federal republic, and sometimes there is a holiday in one state but not in the other. So, on these occasions people who have holiday often go to nearby cities without holiday for shopping.
11 years ago
I suppose the UK equivalent are the January sales. I never go because the shops are all usually full of crap! Anyway since this recession hit there is always a sale on somewhere!
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Happy Thanksgiving
Jump to