Search Forum

Say hello and/or introduce yourself (if you like)

51 - 75 by 267
11 years ago
Hi, I've been a member of various perfume sites. I enjoy learning about perfumes and trying new things. It's nice to connect with people who enjoy it as much as I do. I'm also an animal lover, gem stone and mineral collector, jewelry enthusiast, antique lover, like cooking ethnic foods, and collecting Fenton Glass vases. My hobbies and intrests change as I love variety and adventure but perfume is one of my main and consistent passions.
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:51; edited 1 time in total
Hello from Portland, OR 11 years ago
Hi everyone. My name is Mike and I live in Portland, OR. I often lurk and occasionally participate on other perfume sites.

I like almost all fragrance, and I love trying new ones. I enjoy everything from drugstore to high-end designer fragrances, and everything in between. I have a fairly sizeable collection, and I can find some kind of charm in all of my 100 or so bottles.

Like I said, I do lurk a lot, but I did want to drop in and say "hello."
Re: Hello from Portland, OR 11 years ago
Hi everyone. My name is Mike and I live in Portland, OR. I often lurk and occasionally participate on other perfume sites.

I like almost all fragrance, and I love trying new ones. I enjoy everything from drugstore to high-end designer fragrances, and everything in between. I have a fairly sizeable collection, and I can find some kind of charm in all of my 100 or so bottles.

Like I said, I do lurk a lot, but I did want to drop in and say "hello.:fbd2ba1e1d]

Hi Mike!! So glad that you stopped in to say hello and introduce yourself! Welcome to Parfumo. Is that your dog as your profile pic? The dog is adorable so I HAD to ask. Smile Anyway, welcome and enjoy yourself here! I'm sure you will.
Twjb:

Hi Mike!! So glad that you stopped in to say hello and introduce yourself! Welcome to Parfumo. Is that your dog as your profile pic? The dog is adorable so I HAD to ask. Smile Anyway, welcome and enjoy yourself here! I'm sure you will.

Yeah...that's my chihuahua Paco back when he was a puppy....he's still just about as cute and animated and a lover boy.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am having a lot of fun here with everything. I will try to be less of a stranger in the forum. Smile
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:51; edited 1 time in total
Gmmcnair:

Like I said, I do lurk a lot, but I did want to drop in and say "hello.:b83d3ee776]

Hope to see you come out of the lurking-corner more often. Welcome! I'm still a bit new here, but really enjoying it. I'm sure you will, too.
Hello! and Welcome! I'm also quite new here..and I was so happy to see a lot of my friends from around and about..we come from all different corners...of the earth, and internet forums. So, just join in, and have a lovely time! Very Happy
11 years ago
Hello and welcome! Smile
11 years ago
Hi, I am known on the web as SorceressOfTheDark, Sorceress here. I am a blogger, writing about psychopaths, fashion, make-up and perfume, and photography. I live in the US, in Pennsylvania. I am now semi-retired.
I live with my two dogs-a Sheprador and a mini-sheepdog and two cats-an All American and a blue Himalayan. They are all rescues.
My love for perfumes began when my Mother introduced me at the age of seven to Shalimar and I first inhaled the fumes from that beautiful bottle. It is still my signature scent. When other teens were wearing Dana's Love's Baby Soft I began wearing Tabu, just to be different, but also because I loved the scent. I began to seek out more perfumes, knowing there was more to the world of fragrance than what television and commercial ads in "Seventeen" were throwing at me. I would talk to this wonderful woman at this old-fashioned drugstore in my city who specialized in cosmetics, and she taught me about fragrances. I believe it is because of her I have a love of perfumes, but also, a better understanding.
I have worked in the Fragrance industry as a sales associate in department stores for a number of years, later going on to own my own business.
I scour flea markets, auctions, etc., looking for any types of fragrances now at a good price, just to sample them. I find them at unbelievable prices. It always stuns me to find what others no longer want and are willing to part with for a song.
I have traveled around the US, lived in a few states and am now land-locked as they say, living in Pennsylvania. I grew up on the coast of Jersey, just outside of Manhattan. How I miss the City, and shore!
My hobbies? Reading, writing, perfumes, photography, rescue, activism and writing. They've never really changed over the years.
11 years ago
Hi Florette Smile
11 years ago
Hello everyone, and warmest greetings from Scotland. I've been around a while so some of you already know me. I look forward to meeting new friends here at Parfumo. See you soon!
11 years ago
Hi everyone,
I'm Cindy, a thirty-something old mum of three little girls. Perfume is my escape Smile
I've been lurking here for a while. I've been very active on a Dutch perfume board but it's very quiet over there sometimes. So I thought to come and chat over here every once and a while.
11 years ago
So this is where to go... Very Happy

Hi everyone! I am a recent college graduate with a chem degree. I am obsessed with not only wearing/smelling perfumes but the industry as well. I would love to make perfumes one day, but for now I am just a computer nerd reading and posting about perfumes on Fragrantica, and now here!

I love all sorts of perfumes and don't discriminate. I have Guerlain and Britney Spears. I love what I love. I welcome anyone's comments and messages. Love to meet new people!

Like I said, I do lurk a lot, but I did want to drop in and say "hello.:df737872e4]

Hello from PDX as well Wink
11 years ago
Welcome cutechemist !
11 years ago
Hi everyone! I'm Pink Ruffles. I'm also on Fragrantica (been there since spring 2011). I want to come hang with you guys too! Very Happy Parfumo is such a sweet little site! I am honored to be here too.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Hi everyone so glad to be here, my name is Margie and live on Daniel Island in South Carolina. I love to read, walk the trails on the Wando river here where I live. Of course my passion is my beloved fragrances, vintage, oh my! love them.

Hello- I love Daniel Island. My husband and I considered moving there about 10 years ago. I envy your weather Smile

Hello to everyone.
Last edited by DaisyDukes on 06.11.2013, 18:20; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Hi DaisyDukes and PinkRuffles!! Nice to see Fragrantica friends Smile I'm sweetiepea161616 over there Wink<3
:-) 10 years ago
good morning

I'm LuanLouis, born in Germany, grew up and live in the vicinity of Frankfurt am Main. My parents are originally from Italy. I am 34 years old, Executive Assistant and I have a little boy of almost 3 years. I'm on Parfumo since 2011. My fragrance passion I share with the whole family. Smile
Last edited by ExUser on 08.11.2013, 13:54; edited 1 time in total
Re: :-) 10 years ago
LuanLouis:
good morning

I'm LuanLouis, born in Germany, grew up and live in the vicinity of Frankfurt am Main. My parents are originally from Italy. I am 34 years old, Executive Assistant and I have a little boy of almost 3 years. I'm on Parfumo since 2011. My fragrance passion I share with the whole family. Very Happy
Add Photo

Good morning LuanLouis, waving to you from the coast of South Carolina.
10 years ago
Hi everybody. First post here!

My name is Ryan, I live in Connecticut, and work as an attorney. Currently waiting for bar results in another state, trying to relocate. Perfume is my new obsession, I've been bitten by the bug bad and enjoying it immensely.
10 years ago
Hi Ryan! Welcome to the dark side...fragrances are super addicting. Very Happy
51 - 75 by 267
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Say hello and/or introduce yourself (if you like)
Jump to