Search Forum

Expanding Collection!

Expanding Collection! 1 year ago
Hey, so this month I got pretty lucky on my payroll plus it's my birthday mid-month, so I'm thinking of having my collection expand -a fair good bit-. I'm sharing an excel I made with brands and fragrances of those for you to pick 2 of each column. I have smelt just few of them. No limits regarding stations or price tags. Feel free to recommend alternatives or Must Haves. I just really ask for your opinion at the end of the day 😁. I have a feeling this is gonna be interesting.

LINK TO EXCEL:       

PERFUME OPTIONS
1 year ago

Wish I could help you but I don't know any of those fragrances. 

1 year ago 1

An excel sheet for planning your purchases! Do you speak Spanish? I read "comprar, comprar".

anyways, I can only talk of what I have tried and personally liked. I think that Layton and Naxos are redundant (tobacco, vanilla) I personally prefer Naxos.

I don't own it but I really liked Oud Wood. I see you plan Aqua di Sale. I prefer Aqua Viva, in general Profumum Roma are very long lasting 

1 year ago 1

Hey! Yeah I speak English, my mother tongues are Spanish and Catalan, however, that’s why “Comprar”.

Thanks for pointing out those redundancies. I absolutely love perfumes but I’m pretty bad at associating notes and chords and such. Plus I haven’t tested all of em so I’m not aware of similarities. So thank you. Naxos was already there pretty high on the list, plus I have tested it.

Noting down those freshies for later on the year when it gets warmer 👍🏼 I know I have listed many similar fragrances hoping that someone would point out their preference. 

Any opinion on Megamare? They say it’s the beast…

Thanks so much for replying.

1 year ago 1

Sorry, I cannot open without downloading another app it seems. 

just a question - why do you want to purchase them at once rather than one buy one. It's your decision for sure. Just my experience that when I get several in a short period of time it's more difficult to get to know and appreciate each one of them as they deserve. I mean a new perfume is a bit like a new lover 🤨

1 year ago

Hi Bodomic,

that explains the "comprar" 👍 I mentioned it bc there is a forum in the "community" with Spanish speaking people, perhaps you might want to take a look over there too.

No unfortunately I never tried Megamare. 

1 year ago 1
Cocopah

Hi Bodomic,

that explains the "comprar" 👍 I mentioned it bc there is a forum in the "community" with Spanish speaking people, perhaps you might want to take a look over there too.

No unfortunately I never tried Megamare. 

Is there? I'm new to the site so I didn't know! It's no trouble to communicate in English though so you'll get more of me around here haha.

See you and thanks!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Expanding Collection!
Jump to