Search Forum

What’s The Movie (A fun game for forums)

1 - 25 by 85
What’s The Movie (A fun game for forums) 11 months ago

So since we can share photos this is a good site to play what has been a popular game on other forums I have been on in the past  

How it works is someone posts a screenshot from a movie, it can be made hard or easy by the person posting on how obscure the image is in giving hints to what the movie is.If people are struggling you can post another picture to help them and if after there are  no new posts for a while even with hints that you can also give in text if you wish, if nobody is able to guess then a new movie by the same player will be posted  unless they are not around to do so for a few days then anyone who sees the topic has become inactive can post a new screenshot. Maybe message the person to see if they are still interested in the game first .

How we decide who is to post is like this. I will post a screenshot to start the game and whoever guessed correctly will get to post the next screenshot. If the person who guessed correctly doesn’t post within 2 days somebody else can and the game will continue. 

So I will start. Here is your first movie 🎥 screenshot. I will make it an easy one to start. 

11 months ago 1

Ghostbusters!!  I'm sorry because I'm not sure how to add a pic.

11 months ago 1
KathrynA66

Ghostbusters!!  I'm sorry because I'm not sure how to add a pic.

You can add them after you make a post. Under your reply there is a button to click and you can add from there. If you’re having issues still message me and we can go through it if you want or if not message me the name of a movie and I will add a picture for you if you like? Oh yeah because yes it is Ghostbusters lol

11 months ago 1

Okay- let's try this one

11 months ago
KathrynA66

Okay- let's try this one

Maybe a clue of some sort. It seems to be a good one for a challenge as we have no response yet. 

11 months ago 1

Hint:  cute con men.

11 months ago 1
KathrynA66

Hint:  cute con men.

Ok I know it’s Paul Newman and Robert Redford right?

11 months ago 2
KathrynA66

Okay- let's try this one

The Sting (1973)

11 months ago 1
VieilleDame1
KathrynA66

Okay- let's try this one

The Sting (1973)

Nice! I think you’re right so your turn to post a movie image 😊 👍 

11 months ago

Hint: “San Salvatore”

Second hint: Cast - Miranda Richardson, Joan Plowright, Polly Walker, Josie Lawrence, Alfred Molina, Jim Broadbent, Michael Kitchen (swoon-worthy!). 

Last edited by VieilleDame1 on 12.06.2023, 03:39; edited 1 time in total
11 months ago 1
VieilleDame1
KathrynA66

Okay- let's try this one

The Sting (1973)

We have a winner!!  One of the all time great heist/buddy/1970s films.

I was just a little girl, but I developed a huge crush on Robert Redford, which remains to this day.

11 months ago 1
KathrynA66
VieilleDame1
KathrynA66

Okay- let's try this one

The Sting (1973)

We have a winner!!  One of the all time great heist/buddy/1970s films.

I was just a little girl, but I developed a huge crush on Robert Redford, which remains to this day.

It was a great movie! And won the Oscar® for Best Film that year! The Way We Were came out the same year so Redford was in two great films in 1973. 

11 months ago
VieilleDame1

Is it Enchanted April ??

If not, may we have another hint, please?

11 months ago 1
KathrynA66
VieilleDame1

Is it Enchanted April ??

If not, may we have another hint, please?

It is! (Funny...I just put up the cast as a second hint 😆.)

11 months ago

Let's go with something easy-

11 months ago 1
KathrynA66

The Shining

11 months ago
EmberRose
KathrynA66

The Shining

Looks a lot like Carrie Coon but I don’t remember her being in THE Decent which I remember them using a camera like that in and with those weird creatures so I am guessing it’s just the camera filter making someone look like her and it is The Decent franchise. 

11 months ago
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
KathrynA66

The Shining

Looks a lot like Carrie Coon but I don’t remember her being in THE Decent which I remember them using a camera like that in and with those weird creatures so I am guessing it’s just the camera filter making someone look like her and it is The Decent franchise. 

Beware spoilers if you haven't watched this bit.

11 months ago
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
KathrynA66

The Shining

Beware spoilers if you haven't watched this bit.

Brilliant films , both of them. I have seen them a lot of times that’s why I knew the creature I was just unsure about the actress as I am on my phone just now rather than my PC or TV. 

I have to nip to the chemist. I will post an image when I get back. Won’t be long. 

11 months ago

OK here we go.

11 months ago 1
Mitchcraft

OK here we go.

House of Gucci

11 months ago
EmberRose
Mitchcraft

OK here we go.

House of Gucci

Yes! I knew this would be a quick one on a forum about such topics lol 😃

Well done your turn 👍

11 months ago
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft

OK here we go.

House of Gucci

Well done your turn 👍

I saw it last year bit of a guilty pleasure movie.

Hint: 

A scientist's potion turns three children into fish, but they have 48 hours to find the antidote.

11 months ago
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft

OK here we go.

House of Gucci

Well done your turn 👍

Hint: 

A scientist's potion turns three children into fish, but they have 48 hours to find the antidote.

Oh I didn’t see the hint before. Ok I knew this seemed familiar and was thinking shark tale at first but it is A Fish Tale?

11 months ago 1
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft

OK here we go.

House of Gucci

Well done your turn 👍

Hint: 

Oh I didn’t see the hint before. Ok I knew this seemed familiar and was thinking shark tale at first but it is A Fish Tale?

Help! I'm A Fish

1 - 25 by 85
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What’s The Movie (A fun game for forums)
Jump to