Search Forum

What’s The Movie (A fun game for forums)

26 - 50 by 85
11 months ago
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft

OK here we go.

House of Gucci

Yes! I knew this would be a quick one on a forum about such topics lol 😃

Well done your turn 👍

I saw it last year bit of a guilty pleasure movie.

Hint: 

A scientist's potion turns three children into fish, but they have 48 hours to find the antidote.

Oh I didn’t see the hint before. Ok I knew this seemed familiar and was thinking shark tale at first but it is A Fish Tale?

Help! I'm A Fish

Ah well done you beat us. You get to pick another movie 👍

11 months ago

Because I love posting this movie out of context.

11 months ago
EmberRose

It looks like the kid from Gladiator with another image with the transparency lowered on a layer above the main photo?  Hmm the ice then throws me off.

11 months ago
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

It looks like the kid from Gladiator with another image with the transparency lowered on a layer above the main photo?  Hmm the ice then throws me off.

It's actually part of the movie, this movie is well loved and has two sequels and is known to traumatize kids because of a certain scene.

11 months ago 1
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

It's actually part of the movie, this movie is well loved and has two sequels and is known to traumatize kids because of a certain scene.

Oh wait the Narnia franchise? If it's the Never ending Story i am going to kick myself it was my favourite as a kid

11 months ago
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

Oh wait the Narnia franchise? If it's the Never ending Story i am going to kick myself it was my favourite as a kid

You will be kicking yourself it is The NeverEnding Story.

11 months ago 1
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

I am going to sulk in the nothingness for the night and will post a film tomorrow 😂

11 months ago
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

I am going to sulk in the nothingness for the night and will post a film tomorrow 😂

Trying to post a screenshot that would've been easy to get the movie quicker, I like challenging people. Best reaction to a post I've seen in a while thanks for the laugh.

11 months ago
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

Trying to post a screenshot that would've been easy to get the movie quicker, I like challenging people. Best reaction to a post I've seen in a while thanks for the laugh.

I aim to please lol

OK here we go. 

11 months ago
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

I aim to please lol

OK here we go. 

Watership Down?

11 months ago 1
EmberRose
Mitchcraft

Watership Down?

Yes. I heard Bright Eyes played on the new episodes of Black Mirror last night and thought of it. 

That was another favourite of mine since I had a rabbit as a kid.  I did find it scary as hell though. 

11 months ago

Lets see if anyone gets this one.

11 months ago
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft

Watership Down?

Yes. I heard Bright Eyes played on the new episodes of Black Mirror last night and thought of it. 

That was another favourite of mine since I had a rabbit as a kid.  I did find it scary as hell though. 

If you want to give yourself a bad time read the book.

11 months ago
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose
Mitchcraft

Watership Down?

If you want to give yourself a bad time read the book.

Oh I think the movies are enough for me lol

The movie posted looks very Hellraiser and Pans Labyrinth like. Can we get a clue please. 

11 months ago

Hint:

This leads the determined mother into an investigation of the desolate, nightmarish town.

11 months ago
EmberRose

Hint:

This leads the determined mother into an investigation of the desolate, nightmarish town.

Would this town be an adaption of a video game with a pyramid head in it?

11 months ago
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

Hint:

Yes

11 months ago
EmberRose
Mitchcraft
EmberRose

Hint:

Yes

I should have got that straight away, i have seen that movie so many times.

Ok, I will look for a screenshot once i have had my morning tea Smile

11 months ago

Sorry forgot to post a scene. 

Here we go

OK a clue, there are birds  that are used in clocks to tell the time

10 months ago
OK a clue, there are birds that are used in clocks to tell the time every hour
10 months ago

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

10 months ago 1
KathrynA66

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

Yes indeed 👍

Your turn 😊

10 months ago

This is a classic.

10 months ago

HINT:  A film about a fading silent movie star, who is played by a silent movie star.

10 months ago

Hint 2:

"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille."

26 - 50 by 85
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What’s The Movie (A fun game for forums)
Jump to