Search Forum

What Are Your Favourite CO-OP Video Games?

What Are Your Favourite CO-OP Video Games? 11 months ago

I love co-op games. They often can make what can be a boring or difficult single player experience become a completely different game when playing with others compared to when you were playing alone!

Now, don't mistake me here for saying that i don't enjoy single player games. I love single player games! Some of my all-time favourites are single player games such as Mass Effect 1-3, The Last of Us Part 1,  the latest Spiderman games  and of course all versions of Gof Of War! Bioshock and so many more.

These are the CO-OP games that come to mind  that i loved playing with other people.

The Gears of War franchise, especially Horde and the campaign

HALO ODST Firefight was so amazing! If you love that mode definitely hit me up.

Borderlands

Portal 2

Bubble & Bobble

LEGO games

Aliens Fire team Elite

The old Arcade Simpsons game

The Teenage Mutant Turtles arcade game

Gauntlet

Golden Axe 1 & 2

Double Dragon 

I have access to a bunch of games on PS5 and XBOX Series X if anyone ever feels like playing some CO-OP games, just message me and we could play some co-op asome time. I have Borderlands 3 (PS5 only) and i am yet to start it due to not having anyone to play with. Halo Infinite on the Series X  also.

I am sure there are others i am not thinking of off the top of my head right now, as i didn't sleep well last night. 

I am interested to hear other's favourites too!

11 months ago

That's an easy one Borderlands 2.

11 months ago

Insurgency.

I spent so much time doing co-op missions against bots with friends.

8 months ago

Dying light.

Originally played this game on my xbox and it was a so-so experience due to the low framerate. After I finally upgraded my pc, I bought this game for my cousin and I when it was on the winter steam sale. We've already put about 50 hours into it and are just starting the following. Highly recommend this one for those that haven't played it

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What Are Your Favourite CO-OP Video Games?
Jump to