Search Forum

Say a nice thing about a fragrance the above person owns.

26 - 26 by 26
6 months ago
Lempi

@Mitchcraft Thank you so much for your wonderful words, your post made a big smile on my face! πŸ€— And indeed, Miami BlossomMiami Blossom has definitely a GTA vibe, I'm sure it could be the signature fragrance of Vice City of the upcoming GTA 6!! πŸ˜πŸ‘ Btw you've probably seen the hilarious "Le Chien - Smell like a b*tch" ads in GTA 5, those always make me laugh out loud πŸ˜‚ But yeah, I'm a great fan of Escada limited editions. 🍹

I saw that collection topic but didn't post yet because of one little embarrassing reason... I had a wonderful collection display at my former appartment, I'm always dedicating a whole walk-in closet just for perfumes. But even though I have lived in my current appartment for a little over a year now, my walk-in closet is still a mess, and I'm probably moving again soon so I haven't bothered to start arranging it better now πŸ˜†πŸ€­ I posted about it at Fragram "confessions challenge" so I'll add the same realistic messy pic on this post too πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ But at least you can probably get an idea what it would look like when properly arranged πŸ˜…

Back to the main topic, I saw Christian Lacroix - Ambre for HimChristian Lacroix - Ambre for Him in your collection, which is awesome, I love both the male and female versions, and also other Avon amber fragrances in general. I think that Avon fragrances are too underrated and very great for the price. So sad that the whole Christian Lacroix line was discontinued...

@Lempi Yeah, i see lots of the Christian Lacroix Ambre products on E-bay but i think they are more than likely fakes which is a shame because it is one of Avon's best lines IMO.

I look at that photo, and you know what i see? Nothing embarrassing at all, instead i see a cave of hidden treasures and wonderful colours. Imagine being a very young kid and opening that cupboard and seeing all those cool bottles, you would be in a wonderland of such awesomeness lol. Like really try to put your mindset back in to your mind of when you were 5 years old and everything is new to you and you are experiencing a lot of things that will become memories for later in life, because yeah we have flash image memories of being even younger but i would say the memories become more prominent and easier to recall from ages 5 onwards. I think seeing all that would be one of those memories as I imagine myself at that age and even though i wouldn't be able to see to the top, opening that door and just being in a state of wow! I mean, i look at it like that now, and i am 42 πŸ˜‚ lol.

OK, back on topic though, i almost picked this the last time so i am going to go with it for this post as it is such a cool design and i imagine on the topic of being 5 years old again, this would be one of them that would stick out the most because of the design as kids we seem to like things like that which are relatable to us somehow and i can think of a few video games i would have been playing back then and associating them in my mind with them and i am a big kid so i am doing the same now lol. I would love to see you do a photo piece with this bottle, if i can call it that? The reason being it looks like 3 separate containers for a splash on fragrance from the looks of it?

Yes i am talking about CherriesCherries 🀩 . It is such a cool thing to have and the notes are as yummy as it looks. I would have bought a few and have them hanging on hooks around a display, they are so cool.

26 - 26 by 26
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Say a nice thing about a fragrance the above person owns.
Jump to