Search Forum

Funny YouTube Videos.

Funny YouTube Videos. 5 months ago 1

So let's make the forum have some laughs here. Just don't post anything political or that can be deemed offensive to people, please. If there are some that may touch on adult humour, please add NSFW to the post, so people don't lose their jobs, lol. 

Hmm, how to start, i know @Lempi has a great video about Finland fine cuisine she can share if she wants πŸ˜‚

OK, i know a good safe way to start, of course the classic funny animal compilation video 😊

5 months ago 1

@Mitchcraft Such a great thread idea! And yep definitely, I'd love to πŸ˜† So yeah, here it is, mighty Gordon Ramsay's opinion of Finnish traditional food 🀭

Mitchcraft

OK, i know a good safe way to start, of course the classic funny animal compilation video 😊

This was so cute, I'm a huge fan of funny animal videos of course! 😸😻

5 months ago 1
Lempi

@Mitchcraft Such a great thread idea! And yep definitely, I'd love to πŸ˜† So yeah, here it is, mighty Gordon Ramsay's opinion of Finnish traditional food 🀭

Mitchcraft

This was so cute, I'm a huge fan of funny animal videos of course! 😸😻

OMG! I love her deep enthusiasm looking right at him for his reaction and then he says that πŸ˜‚

5 months ago 1

@Mitchcraft LOL yep me too 🀣

Here's another funny Finnish thing to celebrate our independence day today. It's our most popular comedian Ismo Leikola, he has some truly hilarious stuff πŸ˜„

5 months ago 1

I think this next video, while being cute, it is funny also. You could say following the previous video, "it is the $hit" lol πŸ˜‚ Good one @Lempi no wonder he got the funniest man of the year.

5 months ago 1

@Mitchcraft Hey yay so glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜‚ And that's such a funny and adorable video, I love spiders!

I can't help adding a Bushman video here now, for some reason I always found these pranks so hilarious πŸ˜†

5 months ago 1

@Lempi Yeah, jumping spiders are cute to see with their little face and big eyes along with their almost human like characteristics 😊. It's so funny how it interacts with the water πŸ˜‚. LOL some people good a good scare in that video.πŸ˜‚.

Now for a quick try not to laugh video. I failed at clip 1 πŸ˜‚. It has 10 clips but is only about 3mins long for those looking for a quick laugh.

5 months ago 1

@Mitchcraft Another super cute video, I loved it! Probably I should share some funny clips of my favourite animals that are of course horses and ponies πŸ‘‡πŸ˜

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Funny YouTube Videos.
Jump to