Search Forum

Did I receive a fake Bleau de Chanel bottle?

Did I receive a fake Bleau de Chanel bottle? 5 months ago

Hey guys, in February I was gifted a bottle of blue de channel by a family member and im really curious because I think its fake (we dont have valid countries like sephora) and I wanted to know how I could check and know if it is fake 

5 months ago

You must have  a store in town that definitely sells the original one. Check wit them what type of factory serial number is mentioned on the bottom of the bottle or box. Then go and check to see what serial number yours have. If it doesn't carry one or if it is irrelevant it is fake. 

5 months ago

You must have  a store in town that definitely sells the original one. Check wit them what type of factory serial number is mentioned on the bottom of the bottle or box. Then go and check to see what serial number yours have. If it doesn't carry one or if it is irrelevant it is fake. 

5 months ago
Carti

Hey guys, in February I was gifted a bottle of blue de channel by a family member and im really curious because I think its fake (we dont have valid countries like sephora) and I wanted to know how I could check and know if it is fake 

Post some photos please.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Did I receive a fake Bleau de Chanel bottle?
Jump to