Search Forum

Parfumo/Fragrantica

176 - 177 by 177
11 years ago
I don't think that Bullying will be permitted on Parfumo.

This has to be nipped in the bud.

When members join, they are presented with a "Code of Conduct". How that Code is enforced is up to Management.
11 years ago
Sorceress:
Dulcemio:
That's admirable of you, Sorceress. For clarification, what are the "inane games" you refer to?

When I said inane games, I was referring to posts such as, "Match The Avatar To A Perfume", "Best Frag Of Person That Posted Above You", Guess The Age Of The Person Above You", "Post Your Fabulous Collection", "Describing the Perfume Wardrobe Of The Person Above You". They're mindless games, but they can also be hurtful games too, they remind me of high school bully games. Jmho.

I don't go for the negative ones (such as "which one do you hate of the previous poster's love shelf," for example) or the "panty-dropper" ones, but I do enjoy some of those games and see them as a light and fun way for people to suggest perfumes to each other and talk about perfumes. I haven't read through all the threads, but I haven't seen any bullying in the several I've responded to. Some people just have a more relaxed approach and don't take these things too seriously.
176 - 177 by 177
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Parfumo/Fragrantica
Jump to