Search Forum

Knee-slapper Thread

26 - 50 by 356
11 years ago
And did you know that a green parakeet is just an unripe canary?
11 years ago
11 years ago
I can relate to this one at the moment:

11 years ago
Sex and Marriage:
When you are newly married, you will have sex everywhere and anywhere at anytime. After you have kids, it is only behind the locked bedroom door when the kids are asleep. When you are retired, the closest you get is when you pass each other in the hallway and say, "F**k you.:37fdcdbc37]

Ahahaha! Laughing Nice use of a "F**k you." You don't see those in very many jokes.
11 years ago
Deleted.

(Sorry, don't know what I was thinking last night, that vid was way too uncivilized for this lovely thread.) Smile
Last edited by Dulcemio on 16.07.2013, 15:12; edited 2 times in total
11 years ago
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Dulcemio:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCpR_DlIr80&feature=plpp

Laughing That was hilarious!

The truth is always the funniest, isn't it.

Dlane, I think you would love a full Izzard show. I highly recommend "Circle" and "Dress to Kill."
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have loved everything you've posted by him---now I must go to Youtube to see the rest...thanks

You should sit down with a beverage and watch an entire video on your tv. He puts on the best show!

Dlane1953:
I saw the first video before you deleted it--it was hilarious situation comedy! (Definately written for teen males--that is their thought process in a nutshell.)

yeah, unfortunately my sense of humor sort of runs the gamut from the completely sophomoric to the intellectual. (Plus Paul Rudd is so fun to watch - he really goes for it there, doesn't he!) Laughing
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
yeah, unfortunately my sense of humor sort of runs the gamut from the completely sophomoric to the intellectual.

And this is why I heart you. Smile
11 years ago
Aww, thanks, you guys. I heart you too. Wink
11 years ago
11 years ago
WolfM:
youtu.be/sAz_UvnUeuU

youtu.be/9uDrFEXcg_A

Both of these are friggin hilarious! "You sound like Dick Van Dyke." Ahahahaha!!!
Last edited by Dulcemio on 18.07.2013, 07:01; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
11 years ago
Cryptic what was the name of the book/movie about a young girl and fire. This was years ago. I am thinking Sissy Spacek.
11 years ago
Carrie
11 years ago
Yes, Sleuth I believe it was Carrie. I read the book, but can't remember a thing about the plot. Only fire and a young girl. I think she was young. Confused
11 years ago
26 - 50 by 356
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Knee-slapper Thread
Jump to