Search Forum

Guess that scent. A game:

2901 - 2925 by 4531
11 years ago
This particular houses owner found his love of genealogy but a stepping stone to the resurrection of a old family business. One of this houses latest fragrance was named after the owners great grandmother.
11 years ago
Is the house Grossmith?

I am thinking of the fragrance Amelia as the great-grandmother's name.
11 years ago
SystemeD:
Is the house Grossmith?

I am thinking of the fragrance Amelia as the great-grandmother's name.

You are correct, SystemeD.

"Black Label - Amelia" by Grossmith.
11 years ago
Next puzzle:

This house groups its fragrances into seven different collections, including one dedicated to Carl Linnaeus, and Linnaean taxonomy.
11 years ago
SystemeD:
Next puzzle:

This house groups its fragrances into seven different collections, including one dedicated to Carl Linnaeus, and Linnaean taxonomy.

Fueguia 1833
11 years ago
That's it, Greysolon!

(I would love to sample some of their stuff. The names alone are very compelling!)
11 years ago
SystemeD:
That's it, Greysolon!

(I would love to sample some of their stuff. The names alone are very compelling!)

Thanks, SysD! Just noticed this morning (7:00 am est) that I'd guessed correctly. I'll have a new puzzle up in a bit. BTW, Fueguia 1833 bottles look so simple yet elegant. I'll have to check on the availability of samples.
11 years ago
This house has a name that would be insanely perfect for a rock band. All of their fragrances come in a solid stick form and one line of the house is dedicated to 1920's Flappers and the flapper image. Name the house.
11 years ago
Greysolon:
This house has a name that would be insanely perfect for a rock band. All of their fragrances come in a solid stick form and one line of the house is dedicated to 1920's Flappers and the flapper image. Name the house.

Crazylibellule & The Poppies
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
Greysolon:

Crazylibellule & The Poppies

Flac with the smack down! Congratulations! In researching the question I read quite a bit about the house, Crazylibellule & The Poppies. The whole concept behind the company and their fragrances is really interesting.
11 years ago
Thanks Greysolon for the input on the house. Off to research, love reading about perfume houses.
11 years ago
This perfume could have been Jacques Cousteau's own personal signature scent.
11 years ago
"Calypso" by Robert Piguet?
11 years ago
SystemeD:
"Calypso" by Robert Piguet?

Sorry, SystemD, no.
11 years ago
One more guess.

"Aqva pour Homme Marine" ?
11 years ago
SystemeD:
One more guess.

"Aqva pour Homme Marine" ?

Wrong again, SystemD.
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
This perfume could have been Jacques Cousteau's own personal signature scent.

Submariner
by Harvey Prince (2010)
11 years ago
Sorry, Greysolon. Try again.
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
Sorry, Greysolon. Try again.

May we have a hint? Please? Surprised
11 years ago
Greysolon:

Sure, Greysolon. Here you go.

1. This perfume could have been Jacques Cousteau's own personal signature scent.
2. The bottle design for this perfume might have been more appropriate in the shape of a regulator.
11 years ago
Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male Scuba Diver?
11 years ago
SystemeD:
Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male Scuba Diver?

Not so much, SystemeD. Sorry.
11 years ago
Flaconneur:
Greysolon:

Sure, Greysolon. Here you go.

1. This perfume could have been Jacques Cousteau's own personal signature scent.
2. The bottle design for this perfume might have been more appropriate in the shape of a regulator.

I'm ready to take my recommended daily allowance of wrong...

Jacques Homme
by Jacques Battini
11 years ago
11 years ago
Can we do side bets? LaughingLaughingLaughing
I betting on you SystemeD. Wink
2901 - 2925 by 4531
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Guess that scent. A game:
Jump to