Search Forum

Guess that scent. A game:

576 - 600 by 4531
11 years ago
Would it be horribly nosy and intrusive to ask what instrument you play, GS? If so, just say "the flugelhorn" and I'll get the message. Laughing
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Would it be horribly nosy and intrusive to ask what instrument you play, GS? If so, just say "the flugelhorn" and I'll get the message. Laughing

How about Alphorn? LaughingLaughingLaughing

It might take me a while to get to my question so don't stay up too late waiting!
11 years ago
Next question:

There's no doubt that several of the bottles in this celeb's line are inspired by her image. Who is the celebrity and what delineates her bottles from the others in the line?
Last edited by Greysolon on 28.01.2013, 14:08; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Wild guess... Paris Hilton Confused:
11 years ago
Cincy:

Sorry, Cincy but...
Unlike Paris Hiton, she's just a girl with talent.

(Apologies to any Paris Hilton fans...)
11 years ago
Greysolon:
Cincy:

Sorry, Cincy but...
Unlike Paris Hiton, she's just a girl with talent.

(Apologies to any Paris Hilton fans...)

I will have to agree to that statement, and hope I am not offending anyone.
11 years ago
Ok, first thought goes to Jennifer Lopez and her Glow line. Let's just say that the bottles are rather ... Erm ... Bottom heavy Smile
11 years ago
Dolby:
Ok, first thought goes to Jennifer Lopez and her Glow line. Let's just say that the bottles are rather ... Erm ... Bottom heavy Smile

Dolby, very discretely put, butt no, incorrect! Wink

Who is the celebrity and what delineates her bottles from the others in the line?

Clues so far...
-There's no doubt that several of the bottles in this celeb's line are inspired by her image.
-Unlike Paris Hilton, she's just a girl with talent
-an additional clue: four of her back up dancers also have bottles in her fragrance line.
11 years ago
Greysolon:
Cryptic:

Alphorn players win at life. Very Happy
11 years ago
Harajuku Lovers G? This line was founded by Gwen Stefani.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Greysolon:
Cryptic:

Alphorn players win at life. Very Happy

Cryptic you are a hoot! Or should I say toot.
Beachgirl2
Posted: 28 Jan 2013 19:23 Post subject:
---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Beachgirl2 guess...

Glad to see you back to play Beachgirl2
11 years ago
Beachgirl2:

Beachgirl2 takes it! Congratulations BG2! Very Happy

Singer Gwen Stefani is the celeb. In her Harajuku fragrance line all the bottles are Japanese anime fashion characters and all the bottles with blonde hair are fashioned after Gwen and each fragrance name has the letter "G" at the end

Rundown of the clues:
-There's no doubt that several of the bottles in this celeb's line are inspired by her image.
"No Doubt" was Gwen Stefani's band

-Unlike Paris Hilton, she's just a girl with talent.
"Just A Girl" was a breakout hit for Gwen and No Doubt

-an additional clue: four of her back up dancers also have bottles in her fragrance line.
Gwen's four back dancers all dress Harajuku style and have their own fragrances and image bottles

Like I know anything about Harajuku fashion ShockedConfused
11 years ago
Greysolon:

Although according to Cryptic I do know about lederhosen fashion! Hey, that could be a fragrance inspiration for a new Serge Lutens scent! Garçon en Lederhosen. Probably shouldn't even mention it or Chris Sheldrake will start working on the idea Shocked
11 years ago
Greysolon:
Beachgirl2:

Beachgirl2 takes it! Congratulations BG2! Very Happy

Singer Gwen Stefani is the celeb. In her Harajuku fragrance line all the bottles are Japanese anime fashion characters and all the bottles with blonde hair are fashioned after Gwen and each fragrance name has the letter "G" at the end

Rundown of the clues:
"No Doubt" was Gwen Stefani's band

-Unlike Paris Hilton, she's just a girl with talent.
"Just A Girl" was a breakout hit for Gwen and No Doubt

Gwen's four back dancers all dress Harajuku style and have their own fragrances and image bottles

I never left the game, I was just too dumb to answer anything lol!
11 years ago
Ok, here's my first clue.

This oriental chypre is named after a flower that is considered rare and is in fact more imaginary than real.
Last edited by Beachgirl2 on 29.01.2013, 00:05; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Beachgirl2:
Ok, here's my first clue.

This oriental chypre is named after a flower that is considered rare and in fact more imaginary than real.

The only rare flower that I could find with a perfume connection was the campion. It's probably wrong but here's my guess:

White Campion
by Parfume Noire
11 years ago
Sorry, that's not it. Cool
11 years ago
Blood Orchid

Could we have another clue?
11 years ago
Congrats Beachgirl! Smile
11 years ago
Greysolon:
Dolby, very discretely put, butt no, incorrect! Wink

Ahaha!
11 years ago
Thank you Cryptic!

Clue 1.This oriental chypre is named after a flower that is considered rare and is in fact more imaginary than real.
Clue 2. The name of this perfume indicates something that is darker than dark. (this is fun!) Very Happy
11 years ago
Cincy:
Blood Orchid

Could we have another clue?
No, but you're warm. Razz
11 years ago
Ooooh ... Black Orchid by Tom Ford?
11 years ago
Dolby:
Ooooh ... Black Orchid by Tom Ford?
Yay Dolby, congratulations, you got it right!!! Very Happy
11 years ago
Cool! Thanks Beachgirl, although to be fair, Cincy's reply helped a great deal x ...
Ok, next perfume to find:
Clue 1: This perfume says Peephole with a very posh accent.
576 - 600 by 4531
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Guess that scent. A game:
Jump to