Ha!
Good one.

“Difficulty is inevitable. Drama is a choice.”
- Anita Renfroe
11 years ago
So true.
11 years ago
*guffaw*
“Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”
- Jack Kerouac
11 years ago
Oh, that's even better than mine. Exclamation
11 years ago
"There were days when she thought her energy might burn a hole through the ground she stood on."

- Mo Hayder
11 years ago
You can't outrun Death forever,
But you can make the bastard work hard for it.

Major Korgo Korgar, "Last of the Lancers"
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Some 19th century wag was asked his opinion of cruise vacations which were becoming very popular at the time. He described a cruise as "Imprisonment, with the possibility of drowning."
I can't help but agree!!

DLane, I was just looking back through the thread of "Quotes" and it was good to find someone else who shares my disdain for the idea of cruising for the sake of cruising. I love the water and I love being part of the water swimming, fishing, canoeing or sailing. But being locked in a floating hotel for days on end sounds like torture. Shocked I have a feeling we're in the minority on this one...
11 years ago
There will always be something that can sour your day. All you can control is your own response. Don't lose your joy.

I need to remember this. Be happy Cincy be happy!
11 years ago
I like that Dlane. Laughing
11 years ago
You can't outrun Death forever,
But you can make the bastard work hard for it.

Major Korgo Korgar, "Last of the Lancers:f909c04522]
LOL. Like.
11 years ago
“How you look at it is pretty much how you'll see it”
- Rasheed Ogunlaru
11 years ago
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

George Carlin
11 years ago
Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.

George Carlin
11 years ago
Here's another batch for you Dlane:

"One great thing about getting old is that you can get out of all sorts of social obligations just by saying you’re too tired."

"What year did Jesus think it was?"

And my personal fave:

"George Washington’s brother, Lawrence, was the Uncle of Our Country."

---George Carlin
11 years ago
“To say I’m an overrated troll, when you have never even seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair.”

Tina Fey
11 years ago
“I feel about Photoshop the way some people feel about abortion. It is appalling and a tragic reflection on the moral decay of our society…unless I need it, in which case, everybody be cool.”

Tina Fey
11 years ago
"I want to thank my parents for somehow raising me to have confidence that is disproportionate with my looks and abilities. Well done, that is what all parents should do."

Tina Fey
126 - 150 by 401
Notify about new comments
Jump to