351 - 375 by 529
11 years ago
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Good one!

Oh I like this. Smile
11 years ago
11 years ago
The cat with the strawberry is hilarious!
11 years ago
WolfM:

TRUE, TRUE, TRUE! say all the pit bulls and german shepards!

The two sweetest, most lovey-dovey dogs in my life at the moment are my aunt's shepard and my cousin's pit bull. And do they make good watch dogs? You bet!
11 years ago
Cryptic:
The cat with the strawberry is hilarious!

I love it because it demonstrates typical feline escalation of annoyance. First, slight reaction to the annoyance. Second, stronger reaction and clear sign that annoyance is not welcome. Then, third, if annoyance persists, kick the crap out of the annoyance. Laughing
11 years ago
Laughing
11 years ago
My cats fit right in my puzzle box, of course the puzzle pieces were all over the floor.
11 years ago
Cincy:
My cats fit right in my puzzle box, of course the puzzle pieces were all over the floor.

Aww gee...I can picture the scene now, hehe.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been staying indoors away from this heat and humidity and dreaming of cool autumn breezes.

I have been researching MP3 Players to replace the freebie IPod someone recently gave me. It needs a replacement battery, it won't hold a charge anymore and the cost of getting it up and working is too much money for such an old device. Modern technology for you; short lived gadgets so you have to buy a newer, more expensive replacement. I suppose all electronics companies are like that now--but I can't help but dislike Apple's tactics.

Me too, Dlane. This humidity makes my evening walk unbearable.
11 years ago
I think it means, I am here, I rule. Razz
11 years ago
Brave cat Cool
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
One of my cats often gives us the "silent meow". My husband (who never owned cats before we met) asked me what it means. I've read a bit about cat behaviors, and no one seems to have reached a consensus on the issue. Given the context of my cat's version of this behavior, here's what I think:
It's the cat version of a simple wave of the hand , a "hi". A silent greeting that's always "positive" from cat's point of view. Any other ideas out there? We have many cat lovers among us.

Aww, you love kitties, don't you. I completely agree with your translation. Like eye closing, I think it's a hello reserved for those who make kitty feel most at ease.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Funny how kitties can be so loving, lovable and badass all at the same time. (Would you try to play with something with jaws that are twice the size of your body, that's floating in a substance you abhor? Neither would I.)

www.slothster.com/2352-Cat-On-Boat-Plays-With- Dolphins.html
11 years ago
"If not for sits, why is it made of warm?"

Possibly the cutest question ever asked.

And my kitties have given me looks like this when they just don't understand why they aren't allowed to do something.
351 - 375 by 529
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Some thoughts about cats and dogs
Jump to