Search Forum

What is YOUR idea of Heaven ?

What is YOUR idea of Heaven ? 11 years ago
In this group of Perfumistas we are conscious of the fine things in life, good food, wine, beautiful scents, travel ...

Ever so often, there may have been a moment where a truly enriching experience took place, and we stopped, sighed ...
"Oh, this is heaven !"

Starting with scents- I must say, a vintage scent that has preserved its original beauty.

Wine- thinking about one of many - taste a Gewuerztraminer and be happy.

Food - strange as it may seem - after a long car ride, stop in a simple diner and get dished up a huge truck driver's breakfast - steak next to 2 sunnyside eggs, hash browns, golden toast and steaming hot coffee, now that's a filling fare.

Travel - a walk at the beach at night, barefoot, with a bright moon glistening and the ocean waves lapping softly, with some music in the back from where you just left with your friend who is sharing this moment with you now ...

Thank you, fellow member (who shall remain anonymous) for this poetic topic idea.
11 years ago
Scent: Mohur, my current fave.

Wine: A nice Gavi.

Food: Yuck. No appetite at the moment.

Travel: Any great city will do.
11 years ago
Perfume: original Samsara edp. After the top notes settle, there's nothing more perfect for me.

Wine: I am indifferent toward wine, but I love a good marguerita.

Food: Thai yellow curry or Vietnamese noodle salad called Bun or an almond croissant with a hot cup of joe.

Travel: walking under the canopy of the giant trees in the Sequoia National Forest in summertime with no one else around, the cool air and silence punctuated only by woodpeckers. Heavenly.
11 years ago
I got a heavenly email from my son's Principal on Wednesday. She said that they will send referrals to the schools I have chosen and all I have to do is wait for them to contact me. This is better than the lottery. I cannot complain about one thing, life is good!
11 years ago
I don't share in the concept of heaven, but a joyous addition to my current bliss will be when I hear I am going to be a Grandmother.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
I got a heavenly email from my son's Principal on Wednesday. She said that they will send referrals to the schools I have chosen and all I have to do is wait for them to contact me. This is better than the lottery. I cannot complain about one thing, life is good!

Wonderful! You must feel fantastic!
11 years ago
Wine : Sorry, I am not much of a wine afficionada but I might enjoy a glass or two of Dom Pérignon Vintage Smile

Travel : Tahiti or Bora Bora *dreamingawaynow* Sitting on the beach, watching the sunset, sipping a Pina Colada and not worrying about a thing. I might add that my favourite music for that scene might be some Chopin nocturnes or Barbra Streisand Smile

Perfume : That´s a tough one, really tough Smile I love so many but the one that stands above all others is MITSOUKO.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic What is YOUR idea of Heaven ?
Jump to