Search Forum

I have been.......

376 - 400 by 2160
11 years ago
That's the one! Laughing I have been trying to find the same photo on another site so that I can insert it properly. It's weird, because I see it in my post. Confused
11 years ago
I have been glued to my iPad playing eeenie meeenie miiiiny moe on this site where I can order myself a new perfume with my Brand New Gift Card! Hooray!!!
11 years ago
Cryptic:
No picture?! Here's the link, maybe it will work for you that way. As a dog person you must see this.

static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-corgi-bo at-jesus-take-wheel.jpg

Oh, this MUST be good, the profanity filter at work won't let me open it! Laughing
11 years ago
I have been reading this...

Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. - Og Mandino
11 years ago
I have been reading

Dig and Dlane are buying, happy happy happy news. Wink
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Cryptic:
No picture?! Here's the link, maybe it will work for you that way. As a dog person you must see this.

static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-corgi-bo at-jesus-take-wheel.jpg

Oh, this MUST be good, the profanity filter at work won't let me open it! Laughing

Aww...sorry, but it isn't profane. Wink
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I have been to the Tauer website ordering my first full bottle of his fragrance Reverie du Jardin. I told my husband that he just purchased this as an anniversary gift for me, I made it simple for him by doing all the work myself...he's grateful. Sort of. He has yet to pay up, though.
Hooray for you, you lucky girl!! I will never feel complete, until I eventually get a FB of Andy Tauer perfume!! I am being patient, and it will probably be next year, but at least will have something to look forward too!! Let us know when it arrives!! Smile
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Nothing to do with latest subject matter, but I just finished reading this essay in New Yorker and wanted to share it with all the ladies out there who enjoy a nice looking male now and again.
www.newyorker.com/humor/2013/04/22/130422sh_sh outs_frazier

Let me know if link doesn't work; I'm technogically inept but trying hard to improve.

I tested, it works but you can't read the article online unless you have a subscription or an app for your smartphone. Boo. It's really funny, you should look up if you can.

I have been trying to find the nice looking male. Razz
11 years ago
I have been having a fit.
Wanted to to get Armani, boxed extrait in the Pierre Dinand bottle Exclamation, and my so far always reliable bidding software did not place my bid. Evil or Very Mad No one bade, although the seller seems perfectly reputable - mysterious.
11 years ago
MiaVonTrost:
I have been having a fit.
Wanted to to get Armani, boxed extrait in the Pierre Dinand bottle Exclamation, and my so far always reliable bidding software did not place my bid. Evil or Very Mad No one bade, although the seller seems perfectly reputable - mysterious.

Yikes, I feel your pain. I have bid on items before and screwed up at the last minute. Not my software but me and my fingers and the clock. Shocked
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Aww...sorry, but it isn't profane. Wink

Laughing I wonder if that site contains other stuff that IS profane. Stupid profanity filter. Mad
11 years ago
Dulce, let me know if this will open. It is profane.
d3tn233v01gkf3.cloudfront.net/images/pms.jpg
11 years ago
It opened Cryptic, big time! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Funny!
11 years ago
I have been informed by my husband today that he overheard a mother talking to her children at the car dealership. She called them Cheerio and Cornbread. Rolling Eyes I do hope that is their nicknames.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Dulce, let me know if this will open. It is profane.
d3tn233v01gkf3.cloudfront.net/images/pms.jpg

ahhh, yes thank you! PMS humor is eternal, isn't it? Laughing
11 years ago
One of my male coworkers sent me that one. Should I be insulted? Laughing
11 years ago
I have been smothering myself in fumes that came in the mail today. This is nice.
376 - 400 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to