Search Forum

I have been.......

76 - 100 by 2160
11 years ago
I have been wondering if you found goodies today, perfume goodies of course. From your favorite dealer.

I have been on another buying spree, let you all know when I get them this week.
11 years ago
Cincy:
I have been wondering if you found goodies today, perfume goodies of course. From your favorite dealer.

I have been cutting back!

Last night I visited an old store but all I got was 4 minis.
Rochas Femme
Rochas Byzance
Rochas Alchimie
Hermes Hiris
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Cincy:

I have been cutting back!

Last night I visited an old store but all I got was 4 minis.
Rochas Femme
Rochas Byzance
Rochas Alchimie
Hermes Hiris

They may be minis but they are mighty ones. Rochas sigh..........
11 years ago
I have been wondering which fragrance in my collection is most sought after or most valuable.
11 years ago
Digindirt:
I have been wondering which fragrance in my collection is most sought after or most valuable.

Dig, that would be a fun project, maybe start a thread and we could sort of vote on what would be the most popular in your wardrobe. Mind you I just a Gin Martini on a empty stomach.
Last edited by Cincy on 25.03.2013, 02:04; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I have been worried Dlane, about my dear MIL who fell a couple of days ago. She is in the hospital. I love her. She is 93 years old of wisdom and love.
I am doing great today got a good nights sleep with the help of my Gin martini. Wink
11 years ago
Hope your mil recovers soon, Cincy.

I have been working from home today! In PJs! Very Happy
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:58; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Cincy,

I wish your mother-in-law a speedy recovery. Try not to worry.
11 years ago
I have been known to worry. Crying or Very sad Fear of the unknown gets me everytime. Thanks for everyones good thoughts for her and now I have some good news. They are saying the meds they gave her on arrival to the hospital (morphine) has been the problem with her behavior. No broken bones from her fall. So a new medicine for her pain and to keep her calm. Releasing her in a couple of days for therapy.

I have been decorating for spring with the bunnies and eggs.
I have been reading about the snow storms in Dayton Ohio.
11 years ago
Great news, Cincy!

I have been thinking of the past when someone close to me also had a bad reaction to pain meds, causing hallucinations. It's very, very upsetting for the loved ones. I'm SO glad for you that this has been resolved.
11 years ago
Cryptic:

I have been working from home today! In PJs! Very Happy

There are certain things, Cryptic, that it's just, well, in poor taste to brag about.

Damn you, Cryptic, and your PJ's. Damn you.
11 years ago
I have been..busy with my new Guests at the Hotel. I have been waiting to come on my forum, to see what's new! I have been wearing the same perfume for the last three days...as waiting for my new purchase to arrive!. I have been feeling so lucky, as haven't had a bloody ciggie for 4 months, and I Have Been ....proud of myself!! Cool
11 years ago
Dalmajen:
I have been..busy with my new Guests at the Hotel. I have been waiting to come on my forum, to see what's new! I have been wearing the same perfume for the last three days...as waiting for my new purchase to arrive!. I have been feeling so lucky, as haven't had a bloody ciggie for 4 months, and I Have Been ....proud of myself!! Cool

I have been waiting Dalmajen for my latest buying spree, it is supposed to be here tomorrow. I am going to stop buying for awhile it is getting to overwhelming on what to wear. Rolling Eyes
You should be proud 4 months is a great! Your lungs are happy too. Razz

I have been putting a ham in the oven, having a heavy meal today. Mac and cheese and brussel sprouts for the sides. Dinner will be ready at 1:00 pm as they say in the south y"all come and eat.
11 years ago
I have been downstairs, in the wellness center in the Hotel, and had a french polish manicure! The girl always does my nails for me, when I arrive at the Hotel, so my guests will be tempted to go and get treatments! I have been very lucky today! Wink
11 years ago
Said no one, ever. Arrow "I have been eating matzoh and other delicious Passover foods!" *cries*
11 years ago
I have been writing reviews for all the drugstore fragrances I am familiar with.
11 years ago
I have been working late every day.
11 years ago
I have been cutting down. Filing the Income Tax plus a hefty bill from Tax Preparer did it. Reality hit me, numbers don't lie.

I have been conscious however that I know myself well enough that all self-imposed rules get broken occasionally.
76 - 100 by 2160
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic I have been.......
Jump to