Search Forum

All of my perfume collection has been dropped and hit!!

All of my perfume collection has been dropped and hit!! 1 year ago
Hello, perfume family, a terrible thing happened to me an hour ago. While I could not even squeeze my collection, 2 rows of cabinet shelves suddenly fell over and all the perfumes fell to the floor. Fortunately, there are no fractures or anything else, but there are signs of crushing and damage. I used to be very meticulous and careful but now most of them are dented and damaged. Also the lid of my Kouros is missing, I am very depressed. In addition, I had some open perfumes, two of them were broken and the room smells of alcohol. I think open perfumes are really harmful to use, they smell of heavy chemicals. My question to you is, will my perfumes lose any performance or strength in their performance or fragrance after the impact? They were all overturned and shaken. I wanted to share my heart with you guys, I really need to hear good things. Sincerely Dionysos
1 year ago 6

I don't assume the impact and shaking damaged the juice. And the dents are just cosmetic issues. You sort of personnnalized your bottles. Don't worry too much.

1 year ago 2

Agree with Die Nase. Time to invest in sturdy shelves! 

1 year ago 1

I understand you are shaken, maybe even more than your beloved bottles. But I agree with Die Nase and Cocopah: I think you can still use the perfumes without any problem. Good news, I hope. Don't be too hard on yourself and enjoy your collection!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands All of my perfume collection has been dropped and hit!!
Jump to