Search Forum

Sycophancy and Brown Nosing

26 - 50 by 106
11 years ago
Lol!! It will have to wait until I'm away from work, sorry. Wink
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Cryptic:
While we're reminiscing, I remember the only time we had trouble in Dolbyville. Somebody posted a photo of a semi-nude hottie and we got reported for ogling handsome men in the privacy of our own thread. Evil or Very Mad

Semi-nude? Is that so bad? We see more skin than that in magazine ads these days! Can we see more of those pics you're talking about, please so the rest of us can investigate the lewd factor Laughing ?

I'm glad someone suggested this. I was thinking it but decided to wait for someone else to make the request. Thank you Diane, you're the best!
11 years ago
I can't remember exactly what got us in trouble, but I think it was something like this, brought to you by the magic of WiFi:

11 years ago
Bawahahahahyaha ...Dlane you are a hoot.
11 years ago
Laughing Don't they look festive in their matching Santa hats?
11 years ago
You guys are truly hilarious.

Laughing
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
(Dolby--we're going off-topic in a big way here--fun but don't know how strict forum rules are. Let us know ASAP if we go over the line.)

Come to think of it--does the statement above sound like brown-nosing to you? If so, we're still in the ballpark, topic-wise! Wink

If Dolby sends us to the corner, can we take the booties with us Confused:
11 years ago
Digindirt:
Boo Dolby.
Wink Feck Yay!
11 years ago
Cryptic:
... the only time we had trouble in Dolbyville. Somebody posted a photo of a semi-nude hottie ...

That was Couture Guru if I remember correctly.
That man is shameless.
Boo to you CG.
11 years ago
Cincy:
If Dolby sends us to the corner, can we take the booties with us Confused:
Only if I can come to the corner with you lot!
11 years ago
Sounds good to me. LaughingLaughingLaughing Party time.
11 years ago
Cryptic,

I think those 3 boys in Santa hats are waiting for you to spank them. Wink
11 years ago
EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed
11 years ago
Let's see...are you familiar with Downton Abbey? Let me introduce you to Mr. Pamuk, who died in a tragic carnal accident. Crying or Very sad

11 years ago
How about a retro Adonis parade?

26 - 50 by 106
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Off Topic Sycophancy and Brown Nosing
Jump to